Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you feel when you wake up realizing you got to go to school

Metallic Strings

I feel like shit every morning on school days, but I'm used to it so I just push through it. Oftentimes my mood improves at least a little throughout the day, sometimes it gets much worse, and sometimes it stays about the same. 

It sucks, but it's just the way it is, and it's much better than many other situations I could be living in.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...

Yes, every day I wake up that I have to get out of bed and go to class I can feel a small part of me dying on the inside. It's funny because I'm actually using up precious moments of my existence to do this thing I hate because society says to. Oh well.

It's funny because i've got school in a minute but right now i haven't got any feelings to going to school. I mean i'm not saying i want to go to school but i'm not dreading it like i would the day i have to go back to school after a holiday.

Edited by Code
  • Brohoof 1

I love not having to get up for school anymore. Work on the other hand, is terrible and I always set my alarm an hour before I should because I know I'm going to hit snooze 10 times

When I wake up and have to go to school to work for an actual degree, its basically like this:

Alarm Clock: "RING! RING! WAKE UP YA IDIOT!"

Me: "HOLY CRAP ITS SEVEN!!!..... 5 more minutes." *falls asleep for another half an hour or so*

Alarm Clock: "Yo, its past 7:30 bro, you be late."

Me: 

Edited by _GLaDOS_
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

At one of my previous schools, I was actually excited to go and meet with my friends ^^ My last school was terrible, though, and every morning I dreaded going (which made me end up skipping a lot of days...).

Indifferent. It depends on the days, because different days mean different subjects in school :T. Sometimes I feel good, sometimes I feel bad :T. 

I usually don't feel too great as I wake up at around six in the morning, and I am not a morning person. It also doesn't help that I'm not interested in any of my current subjects whatsoever, so I'm usually not that excited to go. It's nice to see friends though.

• 7 years later...

I always felt like death warmed over and often faked illness so I could get out of school altogether. My fake bouts of sickness only worked once in a rare while though, even when I forced myself to vomit and proudly showed my mom the scintillating results.    

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Waking up in general always made me feel  like crap. I just hate waking up to something I have to do that I don’t like. School or/and jobs. That’s why I’m so looking for retirement in a beach so I can wake up every morning to the smell of the sea and the beautiful ocean view. 

• 1 month later...

Oh, it was terrible. My grandfather had to push me like a wagon without wheels every morning, because my depression was so strong. Then he became disappointed that I never fulfilled his expectations, but my grandfather didn't want to recognize the truth of my condition unless it was the hard way. And when he did realize it. Turned out that the man was nothing without his strength. I heard him throw himself against the furnace in the house, trying to kill himself. And fail misserably. Then shamble back to his bed mumbling nonsense. What happened little boy? Do you like how it feels to be old? Well, now imagine experiencing that kind of frailty and impotence since you are born, because of a choice someone else made for you. But he realized the truth in time. And it was a sight to behold. I almost felt recognized for a moment, until he died abandoned by his own son and daughter that is. Such a shame. But yeah. School.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

plus-one.gif.3cd7ef96d508caf0a20d6359051aab4b.gif

Couldn't stand it most of the time, I had too many much more interesting things to do. TBH junior school (don't know what the US equivalent would be – up to age 11?) wasn't too bad, but secondary (i.e. 'high school') was a right drag, and some of the other kids were real assholes. :unamused: