Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you feel when you wake up realizing you got to go to school

Metallic Strings

This doesn't happen to me often, but something similar happened to me on Monday. I felt like sleeping in until I realized that I have to wake up and get ready to go to college. And I was like "Dang it! I can't sleep any more."

• Brohoof 2

Tired usually, although I should consider myself lucky since I literally live across the street from my school. I can wake up at 7:50, get ready, and be in class five minutes before the bell rings.

Wow! It's been literally decades since I had to get up early to go to school but I'm at a point in my life, now, where I just can't sleep past five thirty in the morning! That's a real bummer! Wait'll you get to be my age! Fun-o-rama! LOL!

• Brohoof 1

My classes don't get started until 1:00pm, so i'm lucky that I don't have to get up early like some other students.

However, 1:00pm is still early for me...

Usually I feel really tired and I just want to go back to sleep for a few more hours. I'm really not a morning person and I've fallen asleep in school more than a few times before....

I don't feel happy or upset, just sleepy. All of my school days are practically the same.

I see that my alarm is ringing and I'm usually like "Lolnope" and go back to sleep.

But seriously, I feel pretty exhausted. But y'know, school's important, so I drag my lazy butt outta bed and into that shower. Usually, that's enough to get me going for the day. I usually greet the morning with a "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuugggg"

I hear that greeting the day with a triumphant shout really helps out! I should totally sit up in bed and be like "CCOCCKADOODLEDOOOO! HECK YAAAAAAAAAAA" and do a front flip out of bed. I'd feel so badflank that I would forget I'm sleepy!

Edited by Red Star~

If I've got mostly sport, art, graphics, music, science or some other subject I like, I'm usually pretty enthusiastic. But if it's the opposite scenario, and/or I have homework due (that I didn't do), I feel pretty despondent. 

• Brohoof 1

I made the bold and very adult decision to have rather early classes so that I could have my afternoons free. Unfortunately, this means going back to the routine of waking up at seven... I'm a terrible morning person, and waking up that early is the worst for me. So I'm usually just rather "Ugh".

• Brohoof 3

Me at 5 AM: "Oh no not again... I'll have to spend the next 12 hours breaking my back as a faceless worker under the tyranny of a heartless corporation..."

Never had any considerable rush when I wake up, all I could feel was total, utter sluggishness like I'm breathing inside a tank of molasses. I envy morning people

I greet school mornings with any of the following words:

"Christ."

"God...."

"Fuck."

"Why?"

Aside from these eloquent phrases I also have a stunning range of vocalizations in the morning ranging from "Urgh" all the way up to "Heeeennnnnhhhhh".

In addition I curse every deity and demon I know. Then I remind myself how fortunate I am to be able to go to school/college. Then I curse myself and tell myself to shut up.

...This is all before I get out of bed.

I'm actually pretty cool about waking up early. I get up around 5 every morning. Lay in bed for about an hour, get up and eat and get dressed. Sit around until 8:05 and then leave for school.

Usually miserable, especially considering I've had to start getting up at 5:30 to commute to school. Even then I'm usually half-asleep before 8, so it's pretty much autopilot until then.   

I don't go to school anymore, but when I did?

Dead. That's the best word for it. I felt dead. I could never get enough sleep, because I was always a night person, so I'd either lay in bed for hours without sleeping, or wake up repeatedly through the night. So I was always really tired, probably had a headache, was very irritable...Basically completely unpleasant.

I hated it. I could never get enough sleep, unless I slept in school or sacrificed all my free time to getting more of it.

• Brohoof 1