Ryzu

How do you cheer yourself up when you're feeling blue?

I really don't know anymore... I always thought that drawing ponies would help, but these days I have lost interest in art, and I just feel useless. It's so hard to make me feel happy, not because I always remember  the sad thoughts, it's because I'm overwhelmed by all the bad things happening to me.

12 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

I really don't know anymore... I always thought that drawing ponies would help, but these days I have lost interest in art, and I just feel useless. It's so hard to make me feel happy, not because I always remember  the sad thoughts, it's because I'm overwhelmed by all the bad things happening to me.

Same here. And my sack of crap dad is taking away all the stuff that makes me happy so I don't think I'm gonna have anything to cheer me up anymore

Badges

Usually creating something artistic cheers me up, but when I'm feeling really blue I don't always have much impetus for it. But enjoying the art of others has done some wondrous things for me, even in my darkest, most hopeless and poisoned moments. I love to watch ballet; that does something to me that I just can't describe. It's otherworldly. 

I like to visit family or revisit an old hobby when I'm feeling down. Once I get into a rhythm, I good to go.  :-D

I normally just wallow all day and sleep it off. Sleep is about the only thing that clears my head, unless it's something super serious.

I talk to @Cyclone he always finds ways of making me feel happy. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Yay 1

Honestly, all I'm never really sure what I do. If I'm feeling down, I often just have to wait it out. Sleep usually helps though if it's night time.

I drink to excess and it helps until it doesn’t anymore. 🎵🎶Toniiiiight the bottle let me down🎶🎵

Fucking music! I love blasting it!

Sitting on something soft like a chair or bed, turning off all the lights and trying to eliminate every light source I can find, and put on some music. :P I forget about the thing I'm feeling sad about eventually, like when I slowly fall asleep. 

I just, keep fighting, enduring through it, until it goes away eventually, but it’ll come back, and that’s fine.