Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Frustrated.

I guess I shouldn't talk behind people's backs. Just frustrated to have to talk about this stuff this late at night close to bedtime. I want to unwind from today, not talk about things related to money..

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 2

Pretty goooooood right now. Made some foods, did the dishes while that was cooking, had a relaxing shower. :) Now I'm all nice and padded up (If you know you know) and I am gonna chill with some gaming and a podcast methinks.

• Brohoof 3
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

Alright, but a bit tired, so probably going to head to bed soon. :P 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

A bit sleepy. I finished completing the last few assignments for my class. I realized that I have too many messages to catch up on everywhere.

Everyone has so many things for me to read/check out in addition to my IRL stuff, so I plan to be offline for the next week or so starting tomorrow as I really want to ace this final.

Sorry, but everything else will have to wait! I wish everyone well in the meantime. 

Edited by Starlight Serenade
  • Hugs 3

44 minutes ago, Starlight Serenade said:

A bit sleepy. I finished completing the last few assignments for my class. I realized that I have too many messages to catch up on everywhere.

Everyone has so many things for me to read/check out in addition to my IRL stuff, so I plan to be offline for the next week or so starting tomorrow as I really want to ace this final.

Sorry, but everything else will have to wait! I wish everyone well in the meantime. 

Take your time buddy :kindness:

• Brohoof 3

Feeling okay. My foot is a bit sore, but it should be alright by tomorrow.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

Been having social anxiety issues for a while lately, but got out today (excuse, car needs the exercise, plus, a bit of groceries shopping), and it was good. The world outside was not thronged with demons and murderers. :D 

Having said that, some guy went nuts with a 'sword' in Essex this morning, near to where I used to live! :o

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Feeling pretty good. Just got back from a short vacay out of town, but now I have to catch up with everything at home, starting with mowing my parents' lawn first thing in the a.m.

It’s great to see you once again, Dreamy. :D
I hope you enjoy your vacation.

• smile 1
  • Hugs 1