Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm filling very nostalgic and calm for some reason? Oh and by the way, for each person feelings are little different. So my question is, can you describe what nostalgia is for you? For me personally it's mix of sorrow and happiness for good old times.

image.gif.a25dd16497fe22b60b2fbe009ec43239.gif 

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

Really tired right now. On vacation for about a week, so I've been travelling all day. It's actually my first time driving out of state, so I guess it's a bit of a special occasion. :P

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 3

Relaxed for once,  which is a new one for me after a long time of stress.  :izzy-oooh:

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 3

Tired, but pretty good other than that. Looking forward to getting some sleep. :laugh:

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1

I'm feeling great. Even though this time of year is a struggle with my past, it doesn't bother me anymore.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

(edited)

Not feeling entirely great. Just one of those nights. There is a chance for storms today. Honestly I am kind of excited about that, even with the small chance for tornados. My life is dull so I need to take what excitement I can get.

Edited by Kyoshi Frost Wolf
  • Hugs 6

Feeling alright. Vacation is over, so I'm just getting ready to head home. :P

• Brohoof 3

Just had a blast with Godzilla x Kong New Empire. Definitely better than that movie of the baby brain in a woman’s body made for creeps :Rara:

• Brohoof 2

Good.

On my replaying of Mega Man 3 the other day, I got Hard Man in the butt with a Magnet Missile. Go me!😁

Also, also in relation to risqué stuff regarding him, the 90s Mega Man episode Bad Day at Peril Park had this exchange:

Roll- Okay. Whoever is in the duck suit, show your ugly puss.

Robot Master- I'm Hard Man. And you're going to have a hard time beating me.

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 1

Tired. Am back home finally, but a bit exhausted from the long drive plus still not getting enough sleep. :P

• Hugs 2

Stressed. Anxiety levels are high for me. The stage for the main event of severe weather is now set and I simply don't know what will happen. Probably the most nervous I've been about the weather in years. 

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 3