Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling meh. Where were y’all a month ago with this information before I sent my shady borderline insulting email to the committee. Then I could have made it a factual shady borderline insulting email. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

Tired. I’m heading to bed now that I saw Usher. Man still killing it after all these years. Wish OMG was longer though and it was a bit disorganized with how it jumped around with the songs. I hope I can move around that good when I turn 45.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

Very excited. Had my consult for my laser treatment today. We're gonna do three Ngh the price but its fine lol. They're going to do before and after photos so likely my face is going up on their website. That modeling dream is finally happening lol

• Hugs 1

Feeling hungry, got dinner to consider.  

22 hours ago, Spark Thunderbass said:

Kinda disappointed that I’ve returned home from program while I’ve missed the first half of the Super Bowl, booooo! :okiedokieloki:

It was one heck of a game:lookup:  

• Brohoof 1

58 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

Feeling worried about some people. Because I feel worried I don’t feel very productive. :adorkable:

Do you mean in terms of you don't feel like you are doing much or is this more in terms of you're putting in alot of effort and work but you're not getting the desired yield from that effort?

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

3 hours ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

Do you mean in terms of you don't feel like you are doing much or is this more in terms of you're putting in alot of effort and work but you're not getting the desired yield from that effort?

Simply that worrying distracts me from getting much done. That is all. :adorkable:

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

I feel confident right now. I am starting to learn worrying of changing your life is an exercise I futility.

That's too much to handle for anyone.

Instead change tiny things within the life and improve increments.

Like right now I am replacing some of my harder rock music collection with more new age, inspirational, and Christian hit music.

The reason is the lyric choice tends to be more self improvement for one and more self destructive for the other.

• Brohoof 1

Doing alright. Had a bit of a stomach ache earlier, but I've been doing well other than that. :)

• Hugs 2