Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

4 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I'm happy and reassured that @Ice Princess Silky  and @StarlightNyars continue being positive:kindness:  

What do you mean by that?  

It’s an expression like hitting the nail on the head :coco:

11 minutes ago, StarlightNyars said:

and never forget - believe in the forum that believes in you.

huh. I will do this. Thank you 

• Hugs 1

4 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

It’s an expression like hitting the nail on the head :coco:

huh. I will do this. Thank you 

Never give up. Stay strong. Just keep moving forward, even if it means hard decisions.

• Hugs 2

57 minutes ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

I’m feeling insecure, doubtful and lacking in my confidence to complete the tasks ahead. But perhaps I have to work on stepping into that identity first.. and then.. moving from there ;~; 

LET’S GO SILKYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you can get through is, lovely.

Never give up.

• Hugs 1

It's strange how fast things are changing. I feel overwhelmed by how technology is destroying humanity one app at a time.

• Sad 1

(edited)

Annoyed. My fridge stopped working, but the freezer is working perfectly fine. We checked the settings and other areas and it seemingly looks fine. I am trying to look up repairs near me and they are charging several hundred to close to a thousand. It might be cheaper to just buy another fridge, but I really wasn't expecting this to happen. This fridge was expensive years ago and the warranty expired a few years back.

Edited by StarlightNyars
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, StarlightNyars said:

Annoyed. My fridge stopped working, but the freezer is working perfectly fine. We checked the settings and other areas and it seemingly looks fine. I am trying to look up repairs near me and they are charging several hundred to close to a thousand. It might be cheaper to just buy another fridge, but I really wasn't expecting this to happen. This fridge was expensive years ago and the warranty expired a few years back.

I feel annoyed too, my gaming PC is still slow and may have gotten in touch with the wrong people to fix the situation.  Who's to say a bigger online data package is gonna fix this?  The performance of the device itself is the issue, including a constant system crash and a power down system restart problem.  Could a graphics card be burnt out?  

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, StarlightNyars said:

What kind of fridge is it? I had this problem with my GE fridge. It's a double door model with the freezer at the bottom. All it was, was the refrigerator evaporator fan.

Tired. I have been running around trying to find a place that does fridge repairs and all I found were fake businesses and scams. I reached out to a contact to see if they can have somebody come by. I will find out in an hour or so. If not, I might just buy a new one.

1 hour ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I feel annoyed too, my gaming PC is still slow and may have gotten in touch with the wrong people to fix the situation.  Who's to say a bigger online data package is gonna fix this?  The performance of the device itself is the issue, including a constant system crash and a power down system restart problem.  Could a graphics card be burnt out?  

It really sounds like overheating - either the CPU or chipset.

Is it clean?

All fans working?

Do you have a system monitor utility to watch your operating specs?

That's a good start. :LunaMCM:

1 minute ago, StarlightNyars said:

Tired. I have been running around trying to find a place that does fridge repairs and all I found were fake businesses and scams. I reached out to a contact to see if they can have somebody come by. I will find out in an hour or so. If not, I might just buy a new one.

Probably better to just buy a new one than worry about all that hassle. 

4 minutes ago, Mirage said:

What kind of fridge is it? I had this problem with my GE fridge. It's a double door model with the freezer at the bottom. All it was, was the refrigerator evaporator fan.

I have a Kenmore Elite. It's a side to side? Left side is the freezer and right side is the fridge. What we ended up finding is at the bottom of the fridge there are some exposed wires that have snapped or so. We may have to call an electrician.

Moments ago, Props Valroa said:

Probably better to just buy a new one than worry about all that hassle. 

If we can't fix it, I just might. I really did not expect this expense so it's more frustrating.

• Brohoof 2

@StarlightNyars

We got a new fridge a few months ago. The old one had nothing wrong with it, in truth, we thought there was a freon leak but what happened was we had a magnet with liquid inside of it that kept leaking and had a chemical smell, we almost were going to replace the new fridge for the same reason but we found out it was because of the magnet, but the old fridge was gross and while we cleaned it out, we couldn't get to the coils underneath of the fridge that were packed with dust. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Props Valroa said:

@StarlightNyars

We got a new fridge a few months ago. The old one had nothing wrong with it, in truth, we thought there was a freon leak but what happened was we had a magnet with liquid inside of it that kept leaking and had a chemical smell, we almost were going to replace the new fridge for the same reason but we found out it was because of the magnet, but the old fridge was gross and while we cleaned it out, we couldn't get to the coils underneath of the fridge that were packed with dust. 

Oh okay. I can kind of see why you replaced it. The fridge we have is somewhat fine, it's just that it's not cooling the right side(fridge) but the freezer is perfectly fine. The thermostat still lets me adjust the freezer settings and it can move up and down, yet there are exposed wires which have me questioning how in the world it's still functioning.

Edited by StarlightNyars
  • Brohoof 1

Relieved or anxious? Idk what to be atm. We managed to get a repairman to come by and they fixed the wiring up for our fridge, but we have to wait a while and see if the fridge actually cools. They told us that it could be the fan if the repair did not work. Now to wait.

• Hugs 1

(edited)

I don't know. I woke up and my fridge seems to be a little cold, but not too cold. I lowered the settings right now and will check again in a few hours.

Edited by StarlightNyars
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Mad. I went to get some groceries and came back home to see a certain someone open the fridge and messing with it after we had the repair yesterday. There is a water, tools, and all kinds of stuff everywhere it's a huge mess. They already knew that we did the repair, why are they messing with it?

Edited by StarlightNyars
  • Sad 2

Motivation right now,   given I plan to leave my job and I already have down 5 interviews for this week with two done and three to go.   :manic-laughter:

• Hugs 1

Bamboozled. I forgot that there were all these clubs on here since I missed club week. I got so excited to go to the Strip Club, but I am getting a sneaking suspicion that they don't know what a racing stripe is.

• smile 1

I'm not sure how I'm feeling to be honest. There are no words to describe the strange state of things for the last several weeks (months). Dropping by the forums here makes me feel happy, so at the moment I'm enjoying a little diversion. Nice to see my friends. 

@TheRockARooster always cheers me up. 

• Hugs 2

2 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I'm not sure how I'm feeling to be honest. There are no words to describe the strange state of things for the last several weeks (months). Dropping by the forums here makes me feel happy, so at the moment I'm enjoying a little diversion. Nice to see my friends. 

@TheRockARooster always cheers me up. 

You always cheer me up, Dreamy. :grin:

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

(edited)

Ecstatic! I finally got my grades for my previous accounting class! I aced the final and got an A! I hope I can ride that momentum into this last accounting class.

Edited by StarlightSerenade
  • Party! 2