Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

(edited)

Sleepy. I did a few different things today and I am still without internet.

I find the days where I am not on a computer great but also weird. I don’t really have any social media so it’s been lovely, but to cut anymore would be great. Being offline gives me some more perspective on life.  

Edited by Starlight Serenade
  • Brohoof 4
  • smile 1

On 2024-04-01 at 7:43 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

@Starlight Serenade

I'm annoyed too, being I may have to remove my gaming PC's case to see if any dust:Cozy: extended beyond the view of its rear circulating fan:yuck:  

@Antiyonder

Got plans for the Mega Man X series?  

Maybe.  Just that the Classic Series stuff both NES and Game Boy are on my 3DS so I can play them pretty much whenever.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

I am feeling goody. Made a new friend here today and watched The Matrix in full for the first time, with my boyfriend too. :yay: I see why that movie was such a revolution. Almost feels like the perfect movie to mark the end of the 20th century. 

41 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

I’m good-ish, not much happening here with me except looking forward to the weekend.

Got some plans? :3

• smile 2
  • Hugs 3

1 minute ago, Kyoshi Frost Wolf said:

I am feeling goody. Made a new friend here today and watched The Matrix in full for the first time, with my boyfriend too. :yay: I see why that movie was such a revolution. Almost feels like the perfect movie to mark the end of the 20th century. 

Got some plans? :3

I'm watching WrestleMania as well as streaming.

• Brohoof 2

I'm feeling okay. Going out for lunch tomorrow, so am looking forward to that!

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1

I heard an emotional song so I've been wiping tears for the last 2 hours. lol

I'm fine, it was just very, very good.

• Hugs 4

I feel like crap now... went to sleep with headache, woke up with headache... just took medicine and hop to bed... screw the day today x_x

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 4

Fairly annoyed. I spent the past day or so on this accounting problem and I cannot figure it out for the life of me.

For this specific assignment we are given unlimited attempts and our grading system gives us automatic feedback so I can immediately know if my calculations are right or wrong, but this is the only question that keeps telling me that I am wrong. Everything else is correct thankfully.

I tried so many solutions and nothing is working. I am almost tempted to reach out to Professors for the answer because this is starting to drive me nuts like Lesson Zero Twilight.

• Brohoof 2
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 3