Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you feel about Spike returning?

SunsetMelodyMLP

• The title was changed to How do you feel about Spike returning?
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Goat-kun said:

Harold.thumb.png.32a695a958b32cd6ecbc60ffe7961f4b.png

Hahahaha also me.... Dying inside.

The one they could pick to show on gen4 to boost the rating and they chose spike.:Pip-giggle:

Well that spiked my blood level hahaha

Spike's return was awesome. His design is actually better than his adult G4 design to me and his characterization is spot-on. :PIPPIPHURRAY: 

"You lost magic all by yourselves? I'm going back to sleep."

Yup, let's just ignore gold like this, the perfect capture of Spike's comedic wit, because cheap shots judging something based on appearance need to be taken. :jazz-hooves-please:

18 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

Hahahaha also me.... Dying inside.

The one they could pick to show on gen4 to boost the rating and they chose spike.:Pip-giggle:

Well that spiked my blood level hahaha

I hear you and I get that Spike probably isn't the best G4 character to carry G5. They have 5 alicorn princesses to choose from. Twilight could show up, tell everypony to follow her on Trotter and that she did it for the lulz, then peace out back into some alicorn waybackland. However, this was probably way cheaper.

Me, I like Spike. I like dragons. But this wasn't the Spike I know, and these weren't the dragons I was looking for.

In the end, this just ain't for me, so I'll just go watch some anime over there. Maybe once MLP is sold to whoever is left after the great mainstream extinction we will have some good pony again.

4 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

I hear you and I get that Spike probably isn't the best G4 character to carry G5. They have 5 alicorn princesses to choose from. Twilight could show up, tell everypony to follow her on Trotter and that she did it for the lulz, then peace out back into some alicorn waybackland. However, this was probably way cheaper.

Me, I like Spike. I like dragons. But this wasn't the Spike I know, and these weren't the dragons I was looking for.

In the end, this just ain't for me, so I'll just go watch some anime over there. Maybe once MLP is sold to whoever is left after the great mainstream extinction we will have some good pony again.

If they're re making RWBY they'll surely remake gen4.:pinkie:

And we'll be there to criticize it muhahahaha :griiin:

Anyway they already made opaline. They already have a model. The dragon actually adds more work rather than making another alicorn.... Plus they already have models of the 3 gen 4 alicorns already.... So i dont know about being cheap... But probably being stupid is what they did.

(edited)

One of the things I like, Spike revealing the truth of Opaline, the Unity Crystals and the Dragon Stone.

Edited by Brainstorm

• 2 weeks later...