Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

On 2024-04-02 at 7:40 PM, Gun Metal Zebra said:

I am feeling relatively relaxed at the moment. I have to work later, but things probably won’t be too busy there.

For some reason, I pictured Zecora's voice.

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 2

Feeling okay. Have to leave extra early tomorrow, so will go to bed a bit early. :P

• Brohoof 4
  • smile 1

(edited)

Literally just come back from the dentist to have my teeth descaled and polished, so I'm feeling smooth and shiny! :yay:

Edited by Tropical Melody
Addendum
  • Brohoof 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Excited 1

Had a fun playthrough of the Super Mario Land GB trilogy on my 3DS.  And for Wario Land, got the total needed for his Planetoid.

• Brohoof 4

I just had problems with some friends on Discord, I decided to leave it for just a few days. I kinda feel... well not sad but uneasy, nothing too strong or anything just I dont know slightly unconfortable due the situation

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 3

Good, I made dinner for a friend who moved back after two years of moving.  :jazz-hooves-please:

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1

Content but a little pissy:   I keep waiting for my package to come and last time they did not listen to what was directions. :Cozy:

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

I am feeling so much better now that I finally solved that darn problem that was kicking my butt for the past week. It was the only problem I needed to complete and I finally have this case project done 2 weeks ahead of time and I did it by myself with no group :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1

(edited)

Finally managed starting my RP here.. even i was kinda scared to post D: glad im reliefed now..

Edited by TechnoZ
  • Brohoof 4

Bit worn out from work  given we had two call outs in my dept and I was alone and buzzy :lostit:

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 2

I'm ok, except this pollen has me sneezing, runny nose, cough, and a little congestion in my chest. It's manageable though, mostly just annoying.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 2

In the short term, I'm feeling okay. Sleepy.

But in thinking more broadly, I'm nervouscited (nervous + excited) about my move that is planned for next month. And also feeling a bit mixed about the reality of me going back to college, but not for music anymore. :( My heart aches. I will always love music, but the "me" that went to college for that was stuck in a trauma bubble and didn't think about the future. It's hard to cope with.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 3

14 hours ago, Envy said:

In the short term, I'm feeling okay. Sleepy.

But in thinking more broadly, I'm nervouscited (nervous + excited) about my move that is planned for next month. And also feeling a bit mixed about the reality of me going back to college, but not for music anymore. :( My heart aches. I will always love music, but the "me" that went to college for that was stuck in a trauma bubble and didn't think about the future. It's hard to cope with.

Congrats on your new move! College is exciting!! Sometimes life throws a curve ball at us but you know what?? You got dis!! Flow with what you’ve got!! We’re rooting for you! 

As for me.. I’m also feeling nervouscited about some life changes. Gosh. I’m stunned sometimes even. 

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1