Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

2 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Feeling like the world is imploding. I've been trying to fix a problem with a relative, and everytime it seems I'm getting close to success, something bad happens and it all comes crashing down. I'm at the end of my rope right now. 

Sending hugs. :hug_day:

• Hugs 2

(edited)

I’m the press conference, you a conversation.

No but really. The drama all stemming from one person has me like.

Exhausted and regretting ever reaching out to begin with

Edited by Clawdeen
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

Amused by a certain situation. Like dude I see what you’re doing and it’s desperate. Instead of running to every woman you can think of how about you try finding someone you actually have something in common with and means something to you. I’m really only willing to entertain disrespect for so long. The next time you circle back to me I might not be so nice about it.

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 1

2 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

Amused by a certain situation. Like dude I see what you’re doing and it’s desperate. Instead of running to every woman you can think of how about you try finding someone you actually have something in common with and means something to you. I’m really only willing to entertain disrespect for so long. The next time you circle back to me I might not be so nice about it.

Set those boundaries early on or they’ll see you as easy prey. Gettem, girl! 

15 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

It feels good to talk to my Bestie, @Silky The Smoll again and make her laugh. :winking-izzy:

I’ve freakin missed you! You better talk to me more often :pout:

• Brohoof 4

30 minutes ago, Silky The Smoll said:

Set those boundaries early on or they’ll see you as easy prey. Gettem, girl! 

Thank you Queen. I try to distance myself as a nice way of handling it so I don’t have to get vocal and still make the non interest obvious. But sometimes people just don’t get the hint. 

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Silky The Smoll said:

I thought you were mad at me because you hadn’t posted on my feed in a while. :blush:

• Sad 2
  • Hugs 1

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I thought you were mad at me because you hadn’t posted on my feed in a while. :blush:

I've just been busy with admin stuff, lovely. I can post something later when I'm free, though <3 
Right now, I'm feeling rather distracted.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

Moments ago, Silky The Smoll said:

I've just been busy with admin stuff, lovely. I can post something later when I'm free, though <3 

I missed you and I thought about posting on my own but I didn’t want to bother you. 

• Brohoof 1

Like death. Absolute sweaty mess. Tried a new workout routine because I felt like the old one was getting stale. I only got fifteen minutes through it before feeling like vomiting so. I really enjoyed it so I might go back and try to do more of it later.

• Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

7 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

Like death. Absolute sweaty mess. Tried a new workout routine because I felt like the old one was getting stale. I only got fifteen minutes through it before feeling like vomiting so. I really enjoyed it so I might go back and try to do more of it later.

LOL I loved reading this, somehow XD

At first, I was worried you might be pushing yourself. Then, seeing that you enjoyed it, I interpret this as you felt this is something that can improve your game and challenge.

I am right behind you. I've been looking for some new workout routines as well as a macro @.@ 
I feel I have to truly chart a new course.

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 2