Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wellp, hello from an island

ElCoru

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

PonyVilleLive, I had already seen it a few times but I don´t usually join forums so I never did until now

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I started watching it on 2011, I was 13 at the time and I just woke up early and it was the only thing I could watch since the only channel I had back then was the one were it aired here (I´m from Spain).
After a while watching it I started liking it more and looked for the episodes subbed on YouTube, yeah back then when the episodes were actually there, until I caught up with the show which at the time had just aired the season 2 premiere.
From then on I just continued watching it subbed until my english improved to the point I could watch it on stream without subs which is what I did since season 4 or 5 I can´t remember

I guess here I´ll just put the tl;dr.
I´m basically new to using forums.
I´m from Spain, from the Canary Islands to be exact.
My favorite ponies are Fluttershy AND Discord, I like both the same. (Also big fan of FlutterCord).
I play games, read a lot, and try to do a lot of things I mostly never finish or leave for later.

Now I guess I´ll just leave a image of my Oc or something

elcoru.png

(Art by Breioom btw)

• Brohoof 6

19 minutes ago, Bas said:

Care to join our tea party? :fluttershy:

Sure, anytime! :squee:  (Except right now because it´s 0:25 here and I have to wake up early tomorrow xD)

17 minutes ago, Bas said:

I wonder what made you introduce at the forums, though.

My username might read familiar. :umad:

Actually since you we talked on Discord and you mentioned I wasn´t very active here I realized I hadn´t even introduced myself here :blush:

And that kinda defeated the whole "Let`s try using a forum" thing :yeahno: I would had done it the other day but I´ve been busy with some stuff in Blender and Unity :lie:

16 minutes ago, Bas said:

I think...they told me a looooot of cats are living there?

Are you living near the tourist cities...or is everyplace there basically filled with these?:ooh:

(Both tourists and cats, I guess. :laugh:)

I live in one of the capitals, in Las Palmas. There´s two capitals here, one is in the island where I´m from which is Gran Canaria and the other is in Tenerife which is another island.

And there are a few cats here but not that many since most cats here have a owner and if they don´t have one someone will probably take them at some point, tourists depend on the time of year tho but yeah there´s always a few. (Most of the cats and tourist are on the south part of the island tho, there there´s cats everywhere, and it´s always filled with turists) 

11 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Welcome to the forums friend! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Thanks, Im sure I will ^_^

1 hour ago, Off With Your Head said:

Well, welcome to the forums! Glad you've decided to join this online community, @ElCoru! I have a comic book about Spain and I really like it!

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy yourself around these parts and make loads of new friends!

Thank you too, I sure hope I can make new friends :yay:

Also what comic book do you have about Spain? :o

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, ElCoru said:

Thank you too, I sure hope I can make new friends :yay:

Also what comic book do you have about Spain? :o

Ah, no problem, mi amigo.

The comic book is "La Flora: Lawatan Kelilingi Dunia- Sepanyol Paling Hebat" It is a Thai comic book translated into Malay.

Here's a translation of the title: "La Flora: Journey Around The Globe- Spain Is The Best"

It's this one:

Image result for la flora spain lawatan kelilingi dunia

Edited by McFlurryMaddie

28 minutes ago, McFlurryMaddie said:

Ah, no problem, mi amigo.

The comic book is "La Flora: Lawatan Kelilingi Dunia- Sepanyol Paling Hebat" It is a Thai comic book translated into Malay.

Here's a translation of the title: "La Flora: Journey Around The Globe- Spain Is The Best"

It's this one:

Image result for la flora spain lawatan kelilingi dunia

Oh that´s cool B)

I´m not too sure if Spain is the best tho :lie:

5 minutes ago, Bas said:

They actually have been to these two islands as well!:)

Oh, that´s cool! :o

I´ve just left these islands 5 or 6 times and never out of Spain xD

7 minutes ago, Rarity the Superior said:

Welcome to the forums @ElCoru!

7 minutes ago, Rarity the Superior said:

A privilege both, to make your acquaintance, and also to meet a fellow hispanic pony on the forums!:grin:

And yeah that´s nice, I only know a few bronies that can talk spanish

3 minutes ago, Acons said:

Hi, Coru! So you finally decided to make a presentation here. That's nice. Well, welcome to the forum and have fun!

Eeyup :mellow:

It took me some time :sealed: