Ask Button Mash

ButtonClone892

Hi guys Im button Mash i live in Pony Ville with my mom my dad and my brother i dont have a cutie mark yet but i dont care i like video games cause there fun and today is the new school year Screams* MUM IM READY FOR SCHOOL* Mum* GO BACK TO BED ITS SUNDAY* Buttom mash* Nevermind

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hmm... Do you think it's important for video games to be accessible to people who might not be skilled at Video Games. Video Games are supposed to be fun.

So personally, I believe that a game with an assist mode is not a bad thing. If you want to play it the hard way, then simply don't use the assist feature. If you're new, you should always be allowed to start easy and work your skill level up. Then when you're ready for the toughest challenges, go for it.

What do you say to that?

Just now, Will Guide said:

Hmm... Do you think it's important for video games to be accessible to people who might not be skilled at Video Games. Video Games are supposed to be fun.

So personally, I believe that a game with an assist mode is not a bad thing. If you want to play it the hard way, then simply don't use the assist feature. If you're new, you should always be allowed to start easy and work your skill level up. Then when you're ready for the toughest challenges, go for it.

What do you say to that?

-Sips Juice Carton  SLOWLY-

4 minutes ago, JingLBabe said:

Hey Button! What is your absolute FAVORITE game?

MINECRAFT ONLINE

Just now, ButtonClone892 said:

-Sips Juice Carton  SLOWLY-

Is that a "yes, an assist/easy mode is helpful sometimes" or "no, a game with that function is shameful"

1 minute ago, Will Guide said:

Is that a "yes, an assist/easy mode is helpful sometimes" or "no, a game with that function is shameful"

a Video GaME is just a game oh and yeah easy mode on Worm Slayer for me final  bos is deh difficult lost 243 bits on that game in a YEAR

• 4 months later...