Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Non Canon Episode And A Three Part Episode?

Bendy

(edited)

Would anyone like to see an non canon episode, which in the end turns out to be a dream or something?

Or possibly even a three part epic episodes, like The Return Of Harmony with a extra episode?

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

Three parters are iffy at this point, I think only 44-minuters are the way to go for now. Like, we're in a "option A is too little, and option B is too much" situation here. I prefer two parters for now. And that's what I think the S3 premiere will be.

As for dream episodes, I'd say that's not a half bad idea. I don't recall it bring a recurring theme throughout different cartoons, or remember ever seeing an episode from a cartoon like that, so it'd be nice to see how it could end up. Sorta sounds like a fanfic idea. xP

A three-part episode would basically be a made-for-TV movie so I'd rather have the movie since that brings with it a bigger budget and bigger production. I said before that I would like the finale of MLP generation 4 to be a movie-length epic shown on The Hub.

(edited)

Three parters are iffy at this point, I think only 44-minuters are the way to go for now. Like, we're in a "option A is too little, and option B is too much" situation here. I prefer two parters for now. And that's what I think the S3 premiere will be.

I'd like to see a three part episode. But, whatever that's your opinion.

As for dream episodes, I'd say that's not a half bad idea. I don't recall it bring a recurring theme throughout different cartoons, or remember ever seeing an episode from a cartoon like that, so it'd be nice to see how it could end up. Sorta sounds like a fanfic idea. xP

It could be done very well like another metal breakdown episode where Twilight Sparkle thinks everyone hates her, but it turned out to be a dream.

A crazy mad episode that doesn't make any real sense until the end, making it turn out to be a dream, story, or something.

Edited by Rush

I would like a hearts and hooves day episode where one of the 6 mane falls in love with a pony and that pony loves them back...I'm so mushy....GUILTY!!!!

i hate stories were in the end its just a dream and id rather have a movie then a three part episode

I'd like to see and episode where there is a story going on with the mane ponies but the actual main story of the episode revolves around a totally unexpected character, like what Adventure Time did with that episode "Thank You".

(edited)

I wouldn't mind a 3 parter, but hell no to a 'Just a dream' episode idea.

Those are always cheap cop-outs when the writer comes up with a good premise and plot, but doesn't know how to end it. It's so unsatisfying when those endings happen. You might as well not make the episode if you end it to where non of it really happened.

Edited by Tom The Diamond

(edited)

Three-part episode plot

Part 1: Equestria under attack from disguised, unknown enemies, Mane 6 get briefed and prepare to encounter threat, Royal sisters captured

Part 2: Threat unveiled, does something to scatter the Mane 6 and the Elements of Harmony to each corner of Equestria

Part 3: Mane 6 try to reunite, get back together, take down enemy

Enemy: Discord's Army: Discord, Trixie, Gilda, Iron Will, Flim Flam Bros., Diamond Dogs,

Awww yeahhhh

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

(edited)

I'd personly like an non canon episode for anything can happen and no matter what happens, it has no effect on the show's canon what's so ever. Which, could open the door to some new possibilities.

Disagree if you wish, that's just what I think.

______

"A canon three part epic episode idea below."

How about an episode which interacts with another universe of My Litttle Pony: Friendship Is Magic, with both small and big differences. And the new My Litttle Pony: Friendship Is Magic meet the past generations of My Little Pony in an epic multiverse adventure to find their way home to their own universe.

Edited by Rush