Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casting Call: The Fluffy Wars [comedy]

Quinch

Part 1: Sparks sounds like the perfect excuse to release my inner drama kid. I think I can also spare some voice for the extras at the start, if that's okay?

Part 2, hmmm... I got my sights on the Sergeant, as my first choice. But if someone else prefers him, I could take the first or last two Geigers.

As you can see, I kinda wanna challenge myself to do more than one voice per reading.

(BTW if I don't check in again, feel free to ping me on Discord, I go by Fissy-blue-you-away on the server there.)

Edited by Feather Spiral

Feel free to hmu on Discord (Fissy-blue-up#5395) when the team is complete, as I check it several times a day unlike the forums.

We can each record our voicing and send it anytime though, right? I assume a group session (e.g Discord) where one person will record everyone, isn't really feasible due to timezones n stuff

8 hours ago, Feather Spiral said:

We can each record our voicing and send it anytime though, right? I assume a group session (e.g Discord) where one person will record everyone, isn't really feasible due to timezones n stuff 

That's correct - while it would be awesome to have a joint recording session, I'm pretty sure it would be damn near impossible to organize. As an aside, you don't need to send me clean lines - if you want, you can send me the whole recording and I'll grab the lines from there.

Also, it bears mentioning that, since we probably won't have a whole lot of people doing this project, everyone is welcome to grab more than one character if they feel like it.

• 4 weeks later...

Sent you a few clips a couple days ago as promised, if you need more I'll see what I can do.

(On a sidenote, I need to take some time to do something for a mental health evaluation (and hopefully a diagnosis). I don't know how long it's gonna take, but there's a long survey that's bound to tire me out.)