Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think of Big Mac?

Norngirl

Yes, I'm going there....sure he seems to be a common background pony

But i think he could surpise us in season 3. Heck he may be a starring in a two part epsiode!

:mellow::wub:

(edited)

two 1.6 oz beef patties

Big Mac Sauce

Iceberg Lettuce

Cheddar-blend Cheese

Pickles

Onions

Three part sesame seed bun

Big Mac is tha best

Edited by Hollowshield
  • Brohoof 7

I want more BM. There's so little of him and I really do like him <3 :wub: If he starred in an epi...oh how happy I'd be <3

• Brohoof 1

I love Big Mac! Hes adorable! I love his laid back attitude and cute expression. I dont like when he actually talks though. Its just a bit weird.

I love his "eeeyup" and "nnnooope" Though :3

Hes also a good big brother.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

People in his fandom probably want closure as to his demeanor around family seeing as lots of speculation abounds.

More than that, speculation on the Apple Family parents, seeing as Lauren Faust had in the back of her mind the idea that they were dead, but she now has no ability to say if that is canon or not anymore.

In order to get into a better spirit since that last sentence, I will post a picture I made a little while ago of him.

Posted Image

He quickly goes from a small yoke to a "normal" to a "big".

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 8

Seems legit.

I'd like to see more Big Mac -- dude's a Southern Bro.

(edited)

I like Big Mac. I'd like to see him as the mane character in an episode.

Heh...I notice if you scroll the pics of Big Mac fast enough, it's almost like an animation of him growing.

Edited by PonyHag1
  • Brohoof 1

Big Macintosh is a beast. A gentle giant. He'd make a great father because he'd teach and protect his family and kids.

He has the biggest cutie mark in the show too, bigger than celestia's.

• Brohoof 1

damn that episode was turn down?! *BLEEEEPPP!!* :o

As much as fans like to think of Big Mac as some variety of a stud or actually a pretty angry guy when you [finally] get through his skin, that really wouldn't fit in with his built and designed concept.

Being based upon a draft-horse, just as much as his form would be bred to be large and strong, his mind was bred to be patient and quiet.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=yifGEgzXFZo

so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

A stallion of little few words, eh? Well to be honest I admire those kind of people. Usually they have this different view on things that are just simply amazing.

• Brohoof 1

Very tasty, but not much nutritional value... oh wait, you meant Big MacIntosh? ;) (Actually, that description fits him anyway...)

I do like him when he actually talks... He needs many more lines than just "Eeyup" and "Nope". I mean, he is one of the few male ponies around. I'd like to see an episode entirely sans Mane 6, where Big MacIntosh and the other stallions have to sort something out and learn a lesson about friendship. Maybe something like some spell from an enemy banishes all mares to another plane of existence, (Celestia and Luna included) and Big MacIntosh has to figure out a way to get them back... hmm... could there be a fanfiction of similar nature perhaps? Or I could write one I suppose.... oh, it's going to take me forever to do all of that writing...

• Brohoof 2