Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

CS2 - Cake For The Memories

Rushing cash

Spoiler

This one was better than the previous one in my opinion(mostly thanks to pinkie pies randomness) at least regarding the new material(it was more entertaining) and the way the memories were presented was a bit more interesting). Just look at this face:  

2332634.thumb.png.d8d37267c4beb3dd83824359c8af93b6.png

Also, is this cupcakes?  :

2332622.thumb.png.85114fe75af9d269393ba6fe2d1ec0a5.png

• Brohoof 1

Spoiler

Friendship is Recap.

The new name is interesting. I am glad they didn't waste this episode in Season 9. However, I am very confused why we are getting this episode now? What's going on?

Spoiler

17:00 Did Applejack have a tooth removed?

Edited by Super Splashee

I loved this 'episode' (or whatever), maybe I liked it a little more than the last one, because we had more 'movement' on the part of the characters, I thought they would put Pinkie talking to Twilight on Sugar Cube Cornell and the The rest would be memories, but no, they were also in the castle, so it felt a more moved episode. Starlight didn't talk much about the previous episode, and I loved that she talked a little more here, Spike was fine here too.

Just one sentence: Starlight besides being the cutest pony, you enter the strangest places for a pony

• Brohoof 1

• 10 months later...

This clip show is decent. There are a lot of really good choices. Obviously they had to use the pilot and the Smile Song. Feeling Pinkie Keen was the first TwiPie episode so of course that had to be included (though I'm not sure why they used that clip of the episode). The party cave scene in Party Pooped was also a good choice. Same with the scene from Too Many Pinkie Pies.

But then there are some decisions that I kinda question. Most importantly, why is Feeling Pinkie Keen the only TwiPie episode included? It's About Time only gets one shot in a montage about various Pinkie outfits throughout the show and MMMystery doesn't get anything. There's nothing from Trade Ya or A Trivial Pursuit either. I'd get not including A Trivial Pursuit since that's so recent, but then there's a clip from The Last Laugh. I thought this was supposed to be focused on Pinkie's memories with Twilight, so the lack of TwiPie scenes is weird.

And if this was just supposed to be Pinkie's shining moments, why isn't there anything from Pinkie Pride? Couldn't the second scene from Party Pooped, the scene from Baby Cakes (which isn't even one of the better scenes), or the scene from The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows be replaced by something from Pinkie Pride or Maud Pie?

But whatever this is just a clip show so it doesn't really matter. I just care about TwiPie.