Ship the member above you

Pinkazoid

Cloud Chaser x Lightwing

Drasamo x Jenny Wakeman

This unfortunately reminds me of this one terrible LoL player who's username was "XJ9" who got permabanned. His youtube name is Jenny Wakeman. Funnily enough, he also likes ponies, but he's not a good person ;~;

(semi)-related: Is My Life as a Teenage Robot a good series? I've only heard of it, never watched it. ^^

• Brohoof 2

(semi)-related: Is My Life as a Teenage Robot a good series? I've only heard of it, never watched it. ^^

yus

it's a really good show, I could even argue that it's better than MLP

drasamo x cc

• Brohoof 1

This unfortunately reminds me of this one terrible LoL player who's username was "XJ9" who got permabanned. His youtube name is Jenny Wakeman. Funnily enough, he also likes ponies, but he's not a good person ;~;

OMG I REMEMBER THAT.

Drasamo x memories

Lordav x ninjas

Edited by Blobulle

Lordav x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7AinOjDiNQ

OMG I REMEMBER THAT.

Since he liked MLP I thought he might be a good person, so I actually chatted with him a bit through facebook. Well, until he blocked me. Excerpts from our last conversation before he blocked me:

Me:

I don't think that the word "friend" is a lie! While there are many people who are mean and rude and lie about things for attention, there are also people who are nice and really care! I think that the way "friends" are shown in MLP:FiM is actually close to reality.

What got me to start watching MLP:FiM was just that I came across an episode. I was on youtube for whatever reason and then in the side list of videos there was an episode. I thought to myself "hey, I've kinda heard of MLP and bronies before. some people seem to really love it while others hate it. I might as well find out!" I watched the episode and I liked it so I decided to watch more.

What I meant about your comments is that I think it is good to be more like Pinkie Pie. She always tries to make people smile, and even when she was faced with the mean and rude Gilda griffon she decided to throw a party to try and improve Gilda's attitude. I know that I am not always in my best mood, but most of the time I try and make people feel better. And at the end of the episode (I think it was season 1 episode 5), Twilight's letter to Princess Celestia is about how even if you can't control who your friends hang out with, you can control your own behavior. If you just continue to be a good friend then the difference between a false friend and a true friend will be shown.
While this may not be directly related to making youtube comments, I think that it is always a good idea to find the positive in things and try to uplift others around you. If there is a LoL video about a "play" someone made that is really just the enemy messing up, voicing an opinion is fine but it is good to try not to be provocative in the way you phrase things. I mean, there are always going to be people trying to start a fight/argument, but my view of things is that I would try and just be positive (either compliments or constructive criticism, and mostly avoid sarcasm if it is mean sarcasm). 

Him:
honeslty ur ufcking frustrating i hope u have a horrilble life odnt like u make me angry.

o u wathc mlp due to others then w/e ur jus ta shit person

u dont care about me, hence lack of response u dont want to be my "friend" hence lack of response, u dont know what a friend is, u are poitnless to life and wont do anything godo for it, only make it shitter and make me angry good fjob (I actually always responded within 24 hours, usually less...)

u probh didnt even watch 1st episode 1st Ll
how udmb
"be like pinkie pie haha" a fool rofl
i am twilight, twilighit s all, she is magic

ur a joke person, go suck on pinkies vagina more u diiiot

• Brohoof 1