Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Harmonize Entertainment looking to bring on staff for MLP and original productions in development

K_Cast

Attention Everypony, 

Harmonize Entertainment is looking to build our production staff, for productions such as Equestrian Tales, and other future productions in the pipeline. Our positions are starting out as volunteer, however will be moving into paid work as the studio is working on funding at this time. We have a good core team, but are looking to expand into a few areas, to help in the completion of the series pilot of Equestrian Tales, and future productions. 

Our goal at Harmonize is to build a studio to help aspiring artists, and other creatives get their chance to break into the industry. Joining our crew means, you will be treated with care and respect, you will have the opportunity to learn from experienced people in the industry, and more will be joining us as we grow. We are out to create content that will bring back quality to cartoons, and help as many kids as we can along the way.

If you might have interest in joining our growing studio please look at the list of openings below, 

Looking forward to meeting those interested in making their dreams a reality.

Kenneth Casteel, Executive Producer / Founder, Harmonize Entertainment, LLC 

Our crew is looking for talented persons to join our crew if a few areas-

- Screenwriter, needs basic knowledge of screen writing software, able to take instruction as the series is being developed. English writing is a must, this is currently for a single episode, details cannot be provided on this public forum, but would be discussed during interview. There will be more work in the future as we push into production of season 1 of the series proper.

If interested please PM me, or email at kenneth.casteel@harmonizeentertainment.com. Please include examples of your writing work (doesn't need to be in screenplay format), Discord ID (if able), and email address for more direct contact. 

- Editor / Proof reader

We are looking for 1 or 2 editors who job it would be to proofread screenplays, help maintain continuity within the episodes being edited. 

If interested please PM me, or email at kenneth.casteel@harmonizeentertainment.com. Please include (if any) editing experience, and any writings you might like to show. Discord ID (if able), and email address for more direct contact.  

- Story development / Content Quality Assurance

We are looking for a few passionate story creators, world builders, and those with attention to detail to join our production crew, you'd be working with a few current members of staff to develop the seasons, and providing feed back on content, namely the screenplays so we can make sure they are of the quality that the viewers deserve.

If interested please PM me, or email at kenneth.casteel@harmonizeentertainment.com. This position requires no prior experience, but is as important as any other in the studio. Discord ID (if able), and email address for more direct contact. 

-Social Media Team

We are looking for a few ponies with an understanding and prior experience using and maintaining social media platforms such as Facebook, and Twitter. We are entering a time where we are going to be able to start promoting soon, and are looking for some help in this area. You will be responsible for content posting, interactions / responding to feedback from these media forums. Social media will not be limited to just Facebook and Twitter, so any additional experience is a plus. 

If interested please PM me, or email at kenneth.casteel@harmonizeentertainment.com. This position requires no prior work experience needed, experience with social media a must. Discord ID (if able), and email address for more direct contact. 

We will be adding more as the studio grows and we see more of the needs of the productions. We will be casting voice talents in the future, if interested you may contact, but please know it might take a while for us to get there. We have no main cast roles open at this time as we are in production of part 1 of the series pilot episode. However we will have need for background / side characters in the future, if your interested please contact me at the same email or PM me here, a voice demo would greatly help, also a voice interview will be required before officially casting. Our production is union certified, meaning when we gain the funding we are working on, there will be an avenue into voice acting for you, and we will help anyone joining on in a similar way to a talent agent.

Link to our current forum thread, I'm making a new one as this is more for our studio as a whole then a single production.

Thank you everypony 

Ink Heart.png

• Brohoof 5