My little Anarchist

HigurSan

Hello everyone! My name is Higurashi, or just Hig. If you have watched most mainstream anime, you will probably recognize that I am referencing the anime Higurashi no Naku Koro or 'When the Cicada's Cry'. I didn't personally enjoy the anime itself, as it was too dark for my tastes. But, the word Higurashi appears to have remained prevelant in my mind. As such, many of my roleplay accounts have gone by this name. If you happen to know me (which you probably won't as I am new to the fandom), pop in and say hey! Maybe even tell me how we met?

A little about myself:

I am a fairly new passerby the the realm of MLP. For a while I have enjoyed some of the jokes and music, but find myself more engrossed as time goes by. I have yet to actually watch the show itself, though I know many of the cast from various videos. (One of my favorite being the musical peice 'Razzle Dazzle' set to clips of the 'Great and Powerful' Trixie.) Honestly, not sure what else to say here. Cept maybe that I favor a more mature version of the MLP universe. NOTE: This is my personal preference. I have the right to an opinion. However, I am not going to force that opinion on anyone else. Jeez, I have enough of that in real life.

Onto a less serious matter, I am here for Roleplay and Fanfiction. Its just jow I roll. I like to think of myself as an artist, but online drawing programs confound me D:

• Brohoof 1

lEcWpSV.jpg

Short Stories:

Aqua Mortem- (Dark) http://mlpforums.com/topic/66720-aqua-mortem/

To the last Man standing- (Comedy/Fighting) http://mlpforums.com/topic/69520-to-the-last-man-standing/

Welcome!

Some quick notes(in case you did not know):

You need 5 posts to get an avatar and a signature I believe.

Posts in Welcoming Plaza and Cloudsdale Collosseum do not count toward post count.

If you want to get someone's attention use the Quote button on the bottom right of their post.

Other then that, Hope you have a great time here and Welcome again!

My signature broke

sad.png

WHAZZUH HUH?! You haven't actually watched the show?! You are deprived! Go watch it now!

Also, welcome to both the herd and the forum! Have fun posting and stuff! :)

It's ironic how I fall just to get back up again...

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to make yourself at home, and don't be afraid to ask any questions. :)

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

HI

I mean hi, I'm uh derpy and welcome. Sorry its late. But welcome.

sig_zps2553a9ba.png

Signature Credit Goes To Midnightive

"Moon Prism Power Make Up!!!!!"

Hail Feld0