Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video Third Youtube Video

Fox

(edited)

This is my third video on Youtube! If you like it please like, subscribe, and share if you like my videos. ;P

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWw60zoGgPg[/media]

Tell me what you liked or didn't like about the video. :(

Edited by Fox
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

You might need to work on censoring the peoples' license plates ;)

... Like that old lady in the last clip X3!

Edited by Guest

You might need to work on censoring the peoples' license plates ;)

... Like that old lady in the last clip X3!

I was having technical difficulties with it. I don't think it matters too much. >_>

I was having technical difficulties with it. I don't think it matters too much. >_>

Myeh -- I doubt anyone cares TOO much.

Just, if you see that she was murdered in the morning news, you might want to consider hiding her number XD!

Myeh -- I doubt anyone cares TOO much.

Just, if you see that she was murdered in the morning news, you might want to consider hiding her number XD!

I respect that, but adding dem blurs were frustating because they weren't working for me >_<

LOL, I love your pranks, this was really funny!

Also you could get pretty popular soon if you do it, planning on a YT partnership?

• Brohoof 1

LOL, I love your pranks, this was really funny!

Also you could get pretty popular soon if you do it, planning on a YT partnership?

I hope so, like when I get a lot of money I'm going to do something special, and it'll fund my prank videos. Honestly, I'm really hoping to get a partnership. :/ It's hard so I need to get heard really and get my videos shared and stuff, and thanks for all the support from you, Lobstaar, and everyone else! :)
  • Brohoof 1

Rarely do I see a prank being as subtly implied and simply played to the target, and with just a piece of paper. I actually laugh at the thought the person's more or less going to be checking over that vehicle when they get back to their homes.

Your commentation of the video was well done. It was suited for the videos message, and delivered a jovial tune to the film instead of giving us a placating monotonous spew of someone just talking on camera. Or how some people take the extreme opposite and over-dramatize the thing to nearly screaming, thank you for not doing that...

I'll actually subscribe to this. I hope to see more simple, yet amazing pranks from you in the near future.

• Brohoof 1

This is really not my sense of humor which is probably why I didn't like it. So if I were you, I'd take this opinion with a grain of salt.

• Brohoof 1

This is really not my sense of humor which is probably why I didn't like it. So if I were you, I'd take this opinion with a grain of salt.

No, I respect everyones opinions. Thx though :D

Rarely do I see a prank being as subtly implied and simply played to the target, and with just a piece of paper. I actually laugh at the thought the person's more or less going to be checking over that vehicle when they get back to their homes.

Your commentation of the video was well done. It was suited for the videos message, and delivered a jovial tune to the film instead of giving us a placating monotonous spew of someone just talking on camera. Or how some people take the extreme opposite and over-dramatize the thing to nearly screaming, thank you for not doing that...

I'll actually subscribe to this. I hope to see more simple, yet amazing pranks from you in the near future.

More to come each Tuesday! Thanks for the support! :)

No, I respect everyones opinions. Thx though :D

More to come each Tuesday! Thanks for the support! :)

That's good to hear you'll make more videos on prescribed dates. Most Youtubers forget that to start off you need material to show to people and in a timely fashion so everyone can prepare for the next one afterwards. I'll be waiting one week from now.
  • Brohoof 1

That's good to hear you'll make more videos on prescribed dates. Most Youtubers forget that to start off you need material to show to people and in a timely fashion so everyone can prepare for the next one afterwards. I'll be waiting one week from now.

Well, I'm going to try to get a video every tuesday out, eventually I might not be able to. However, by then I should have quite a bit out if that ever happens.