Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy!

virtualpet

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Random Googling and going "oh hey this looks neat"

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Some time between season 2 and 3 we were on Pokefarm and some others were talking about MLP, and our family just got Netflix so we decided to watch it to see what the hype was about and as it turned out we liked it and its now been with us for a good chunk of our life 

Howdy! We're a multiple system who really enjoys My Little Pony. Not sure how common plurality is among the pony community nowadays, but if anyone's confused we'd usually recommend this site because it was designed to be approachable to singlets. We probably will sign off with our names above posts, since we usually do that on forums. 

We've been a fan since *checks season release dates* 2012, but recently we've been on more of a pony kick and finally got around to watching the finale (it's always really hard for us to watch the ends of shows we love), and decided to check out the forums.

We all like different ponies and aspects of the show, but nearly all of us consistently really, really love the Changelings and we have since we started watching! We generally really love insects, so that's probably why pfft. We've also recently started collecting the older generation toys, but still have a very small collection haha. 

• Brohoof 4

7 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Hello and welcome to the herd, @virtualpet:wub: You mean there's more than one of you? :ooh: How many? :adorkable:

I hope you have a great time here! :darling:

image.png

Thank you! There's... a lot actually haha, but usually about 20 or so of us are actively fronting, and I'm not sure how many of us will use the forums (probably somewhere between 5 and 10?) 

• Brohoof 1

Hey all, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae, I love tea and Octavia! I have a lot of experience with tulpamancy so despite the different circumstances, I can empathise with you all a little bit! :P

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stays are fabulous!

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...