Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy folks!

Nerroth

Hello folks! You can call me Nerroth (or Nerry for short)  or you can simply call me Blue. I'm a very casual high-functioning autistic adult female G4 (Friendship is Magic) fan. I've been a fan of the show almost since it started, so around early 2011 is when I started getting into it when I was but a young pre-teen. ; ) Although I'm not terribly active on forums in general as a warning, I wanted to join a like-minded community where I wouldn't have to feel awkward about or be judged for liking a show that is intended "for little kids". I enjoy meeting and talking with new folks although I do suffer from bad social anxiety and can be rather shy at first as a warning but other than that I don't bite!

My top favorite pony on the show would have to be Princess Luna, with Celestia being my second. After that, I would say that Twilight, Applejack, and Fluttershy would have to be my favorites out of the Mane 6.

My interests/hobbies would be gaming, drawing, reading, writing, and roleplaying as well as horseback riding. I'm a huge fantasy lover and I especially have a very keen interest in and love for dragons!

That's all for now folks! If you have any questions feel free to ask even though I may be slow to respond.

I know I joined this forum a few months ago but never made a proper introduction post.... Sorry about that. ^^;

• Brohoof 7

P.S: If anyone wonders who the character on my profile picture is, she is my Friendship is Magic based fan character. Her name is Moon Shine and she is a longma (dragon/pony hybrid). If anyone has questions, feel free to ask. ; )

@Cash In Thank you very much!

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Nerroth said:

Hello folks! You can call me Nerroth (or Nerry for short)  or you can simply call me Blue. I'm a very casual high-functioning autistic adult female G4 (Friendship is Magic) fan. I've been a fan of the show almost since it started, so around early 2011 is when I started getting into it when I was but a young pre-teen. ; ) Although I'm not terribly active on forums in general as a warning, I wanted to join a like-minded community where I wouldn't have to feel awkward about or be judged for liking a show that is intended "for little kids". I enjoy meeting and talking with new folks although I do suffer from bad social anxiety and can be rather shy at first as a warning but other than that I don't bite!

My top favorite pony on the show would have to be Princess Luna, with Celestia being my second. After that, I would say that Twilight, Applejack, and Fluttershy would have to be my favorites out of the Mane 6.

My interests/hobbies would be gaming, drawing, reading, writing, and roleplaying as well as horseback riding. I'm a huge fantasy lover and I especially have a very keen interest in and love for dragons!

That's all for now folks! If you have any questions feel free to ask even though I may be slow to respond.

I know I joined this forum a few months ago but never made a proper introduction post.... Sorry about that. ^^;

Heyo, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here!

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Nerroth said:

Welcome to the forums, Blue! It’s never too late. Great post and I hope you have been enjoying the forums! Dragons are pretty cool!