Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Request

chaosprincess

I would have posted this picture on the actual topic, but It's been archived so no comments can be placed on the topic so I am placing it here instead.

I also posted this picture on my deviantart so you can find it there as well along with my other art https://www.deviantart.com/chaoticventriloquist/art/Request-863872586?ga_submit_new=10%3A1607800725&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1

This was drawn for @Tao  they were looking to have somebody draw their mlp oc Ismene in the last unicorn style so I decided why not give it a try I am terrible with the last unicorn style I fought a lot to try and get this to look somewhat like the style of the movie.

I originally sketched this out traditionally in my sketchbook pencil and eraser then chose to line art it digitally to make it look all pretty, but during the digital process I realized I had sketched her out a little tilted lol so I am terrible with backgrounds so I drew a little hill slant and added random flowers to add a little color so it looks like she is climbing a little instead of being tilted lol and her legs killed me I am terrible with the last unicorn legs well legs in general but these ones more so, I know the hooves are not the movie style hooves I chose to draw them the way I draw hooves for unicorns not mlp style and kirins etc the cutie mark also gave me a bit of trouble don't ask why the owl was just no it kept coming out terrible so after so many attempts it finally looked decent so I plopped it on her the amazing wonders of digital art where you can rip things off and put things back on.

I am not currently taking request so please do not ask this was something I chose to do.

I do not own the character she belongs to Tao

I do own the drawing

DO NOT CLAIM THIS DRAWING AS YOUR OWN, DO NOT REPOST THIS DRAWING ANYWHERE, AND DO NOT STEAL THE CHARACTER OR CLAIM THE CHARACTER AS YOUR OWN.

free art completed .png

Edited by chaosprincess

10 minutes ago, AriaTheLovely said:

I really love how awesome this came out I especially like how you manage to get the last unicorn style down. :sunbutt: You just keep getting better everytime you post something new keep up the fantastic work.  :yay::yay::yay:

Thank you very much for the kind words there are somethings I don't like about it, but what's ya gonna do right? lol. :oh_golly: