Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Somepony else into ghillies, airsoft and sniping?

DiZzYLiF3

Like the title says, it's a thread about, ghillies, airsoft, sniping and weapons.

My friend showed me this stuff and i got into it.

we have done several stalks in our neighbourhood and spyied on the other one i the forest.

he has some airsoft weapon and i maybe is going to buy one.

hope somepony else is as much as me interested in it :)

post-1419-0-87834500-1338996229_thumb.jpg

heres my friend in one of is ghilles. (we took these pics for he was going to send them to a guy i USA so he could make a background to his youtube account). i have edited it, made it a little darker and added the text :)

Oddly enough, I just happen to play with a scenario paintball team that specializes in these trades of warfare, here's a pic of them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I made a suit, but never got into as much as the rest of the team, I was the speedballer or the groupe ;3

Btw, nice name ;3

• Brohoof 1

NIce, i've played paintball once on a real course and i enjoyed it. got shoot twice in the mask XD I'm maybe going to join a airsoft team when i'm 18 if i'm still into it, their minimum age is 18 unfortunaly

My dad might buy ghillie suits for our next hunting trip.And I do own a rifle with telescopic sights,but I just dont like airsoft anymore.They're not durable.

Sound cool and fun. Air soft weapons in plastic dose easy break but, my friend has a M15 in full metal and he has a sniper rifle in full metalic and these ar very durable. i don't know if your was plastic or metal but if it was plastic, you should try a metal :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm an avid airsofter. Despite having a long range custom built weapon, I dislike using ghillie suits. I'll stick with my multicam, thank you very much :)

Edited by Mint Petal

why do you dislike ghillies ? I think they are very 20% cooler than a marksman sniper suit ^^

I think everypony should post more pics of whatever you want that belongs here :)

Never held an airsoft gun, let alone a real gun, so no, but I might start customizing Lego minifigures for it! :D

They always get in the way for me. Plus I get hot VERY easily.

oh, i see. What a pain in the ass to get hot easy. I sat 5 hours to make a ghillie suit "disapear" , tied in grass in it, it was really heavy and then we was croutching with that for several hours, damn that was hot lolz xd

Never held an airsoft gun, let alone a real gun, so no, but I might start customizing Lego minifigures for it! :D

nice, if you do i maybe buy :) i have plenty of lego ^^

I have a ghillie suit that I have since tucked away into that corner of do not touch again. I bought it. The colors turned out all wrong. it picked up every little thing and stabbed me everytime I touched it.. It's a fun thing to have.. But I will not be using it in a match. Atleast not at that same field.. I also sold my L96 Rifle, and some other rifle I forget what.. Sold my Pink <3 M4 Carbine. And bought a cheaper M4 in its place... I'm a mess.. But hey.. I have to find the right gun sometime. I like the gear more than the guns. :P Gotta get $20 for my $200 gear order from Evike. Which is mostly a headset, Chest rig and a helmet... so.. -_- I go for the expensive gear thats "Limited Edition" *sigh* Like I said.. I'm a complete mess.

(edited)

That is cool :) I'm hopping to get a M4A1 gas blowback on my birthday soon, but i do't think i will get one :(

Hi, heres some pics i took today with my friend :)

___________________________________________________________________________________

http://i.imgur.com/Fxz7K.jpg

ME in the swedish military uniform doing a crish costa reload as my friend calls it. He got the uniform from is dad who is a militar. the weapon is a M15 airsoft gun i full metal.

_________________________________________________________________________________

http://i.imgur.com/JehrN.jpg here is my friend with his latest ghillie holding a M24 gas full metal sniper. the schope is from another rifle that broke. he have modified it in the front so the sun won't reflec. he have not tied much grass in it but we didn't have so much time.

_________________________________________________________________________________

http://i.imgur.com/DEBjb.jpg

here he is again behind a common tree in sweden, i think the name is cotton tree but i nor sure at all. again with the M24 gas rifle.

http://i.imgur.com/fXc3y.jpg

here is me with the camoflauge called M90 shooting down a target with the M15.

since i'm not good at this you'll have to open the pics. hope it don't disturb you too much and make you don't look att em'. i hope you can see them :)

Edited by DiZzYLiF3

sure i too think it's fun to be up close. it's depends on what mood i'm in. Sometimes i feel for just lay still and wait and sometimes i feel for moving much, get close :)

• 7 years later...