Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning A Beach Roleplay

Cloud5001

Hello all I just wanted to try my hand at doing an rp with some people on this forum since I do love to do that. As the name says I want to do a simple beach one, reason being is that I feel that's the best way I can see how well I gel with my rp partners since it's an easy set up. If it goes well I'll get crazier with my ideas but one step at a time. I do love to tie up and tickle charachters in my stories and rp's, I never veer into R rated territory with it and it's always meant to be good playful fun too with the notion that no one is being held against their will when I do it. I just want to make that clear right up front.

Also for the time I think being I can handle maybe two people at most without stressing out about keeping up, I do have a job and that the schedule is pretty random, but I do my best to make my posts as detailed as I possibly can and when I'm not at work I can be pretty fast. So hopefully people can be good with all that cause I really do want to start getting to know people better here.

• Brohoof 2