Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Taking Control: The Story of Mason AKA Youth Sonic (1x1 between Courageous Thunder Dash and UI Tails)

Courageous Thunder Dash

1 minute ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

Pinkie was in a bush crying. She hated when Amy showed up, but was glad to see Mason. "I wish that...Amy could just disappear...forever..." She said looking at Mason with tears in her eyes. 

Mason hated seeing her cry. But he hugged her tightly. "Come on Pinkie. Smile. Im actually thinking about staying here. No one makes my day better than you do."

Tails kept his cool when Mason got mushy. Cosmo, if only you were still here...

Mason had to train." See ya in a bit." He dashed off, but tripped on a familiar gem."Huh. My excess energy is gone?" Lets just double check, though.

Knuckles yelled, "The Master Emerald! What in Mobius' name is it doing out in the middle of nowhere, and why did it drain Masons excess power?" Mason slapped his forehead.

"You know, I only have one reason why that can happen...(sees a shadow) and dont tell me its right behind." Mason said

"WOAH CHAOS, the god of destruction! Mason turn around!" Tails yelled.

"*_*...RUN!!!" Mason said.

image.jpeg.44f47521a6f9a923ed377597a667b98a.jpeg

"Power...need..POWER!!!!" Chaos bellowed.

"If he gets a hold of anything power wise, we are done for. HYAHH!" Mason hit Chaos, but the liquid creature rebuilt itself, then struck with SONICSPEED."Arghh, warn Twilight! Tails, find Sonic AND Rainbow Dash, now! I'll distract it."

Chaos seemed mostly unfazed by the attack, but deconstructed 

"Did someone call my name?" Sonic said, and attacked Chaos, feeling Mason's energy.

"I just hope he doesnt touch-" Mason said when getting up, but Chaos absorbed the master emerald's power, forcing an over-time transformation.

"If he gets to Perfect Chaos, he'll flood everything! Attack!" Knuckles commanded.

Amy showed up again, seeing the situation."They'll need my help, but Im still getting revenge." Amy then jumped in,and swung her hammer at Chaos.

"Ugh...Amy..." Sonic groaned.

@UI Tails

Chelsea saw Amy. "Don't make me have to pound your face in the ground." Chelsea said to Amy. Just then, Twilight and company showed up with The Elements of harmony. "Okay! Stand back everyone!" Rainbow called out as they got into formation, the power charging. 

Sonic then recieved vision from the Emerald that the attack would not work in time.

"Mason, turn Super Sonic, and get in the Blast!" Sonic Directed Mason.

"But Sonic-" "DO IT IF YOU CARE FOR HER!!!"

Mason nodded in tears, then channeled a massive spark to the Chaos Emeralds, which gathered round him. "May the Power of Friendship set you free, Chaos." he then jump up at the angle of the attack.

"What is he thinking?!?" Knuckles yelled, while Amy started to understand why he chose Pinkie over her.

"The Chaos Emeralds will amplify the Elements by 5 times the power." Tails replied.

Sonic noticed Chaos was trying to fight back, and Mason was wondering if he did the right thing...

"Chaos! There IS no point in trying to fight! Every time you knock me down, I WILL come back up stronger!" Mason said. The Emeralds shined with more power.

"If you even think you can WIN, THINK AGAIN!!!" 

Chaos' body was disintegrating in the beam...then the blast finished Chaos off, and Mason's power was neutralized, thanks to the tremendous flow of friendship.  

Mason thought it was the space time continuum creating these problems. But his power was balanced. 

Sonic was shocked that Chaos was no more for the time being."Mason, why dont you take Pinkie home? Its getting late."

Noticing the sun setting, Mason nodded. "Hold up!" Tails yelled. "WHAT?!?" Mason and Co. yelled.

"Mason, can I measure your power for a second?" He asked kindly.

"Like Sonic says,'Sure, but make it quick.'" Mason Said.

After a bit, Tails confirmed the result. "Mason...he wont have any overflow from now on! Chaos took the source of overflow with itself."

"Phew..."Mason said." Now, shall we get home?" he asked Pinkie.

Mason then questioned Tails's result."Yeah, are you sure?"

"Well...there is ONE catch." Tails said. "If Mason's emotion isnt controlled, say Pinkie gets hurt, then Mason's overflow will turn him to his Dark form."

"Tails..." Sonic said, "What the actual heck?!?!? Thats pretty much 45% of the time!"

Mason threw a ring just to get away from the conversation, but...

"Still forgetting whos here and who isnt, huh Mason?" Amy grabbed him by the collar. "Honestly, you need to grow up. Oh wait. YOU WONT GROW UP! 2 years ago. Dont you remember? Mobian traditions prevent growth."

"Amy let him go." Knuckles growled. 

"Amy." Mason started to emit a dark aura. " Im trying to stay calm. Let. me. go."

"Or what, TRAITOR?" Amy yelled.

@UI Tails

"Okay...someone has to put that Amy in her rightful place..." Chelsea said looking at Sonic and Tails. "Mason is in total danger when she's around." Thundy stated. "Still, we ought to work on that emotion control because even if we're facing a baddie, we can't lose Mason to darkness due to anger." Chelsea said. 

Mason then at that moment remembered how he was really born, and realized that being born in the afterlife was a fake memory given.

"My real origin," he said out loud, "My genes were altered the day I was born in a lab. I was abandoned by my real parents, and I was nothing but a test subject. I was found by...Someone."

Tails pointed out, "I do remember Sonic saying he found you at a research lab. He just thought you would rage later on if you knew the real reason."

"I was like Shadow, many artificial powers were given. But...I was nothing to anyone." Mason sat down and looked at the sky. "Not at least, til Sonic and friends found me. Even Shadow cared, due to the real reason." He then began to cry

Knuckles said," at least Pinkie Pie cares about you."

Edited by UI Tails
Busy the Day originally posted

@UI Tails

Thundy shuddered and sniffled when he heard that Mason was abandoned by his parents. It reminded him of his parents almost abandoning him because of his transformation. "We all care about you Mason." Chelsea said as she, Thundy and Pinkie came around Mason to hug and comfort him. 

33 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

@UI Tails

Thundy shuddered and sniffled when he heard that Mason was abandoned by his parents. It reminded him of his parents almost abandoning him because of his transformation. "We all care about you Mason." Chelsea said as she, Thundy and Pinkie came around Mason to hug and comfort him. 

Mason felt a warm embrace, and got up." I got some research to do. Any one care to join?"

Tails nodded."Whats it on?"

"Lately, I have been hearin' rumors that might show what...or WHO is Metal Sonic."

Knuckles scoffed." Just rumors."

Tails tried to hold back a roast.

Mason changed the subject. "Alright, so whats our next course of action?"

Mason nodded. "Sorry for that Pinkie Pie." he said.

Tails and Knuckles started towards a giant ring."Me and Knux here need to get the Emeralds. We'll join ya in a bit."

Mason was wondering what it would've been like to see Eq versions of everyone, but ignored it and started walking to the rock farm. He put on music in his hidden earbuds to past the walking time.

To him it was peaceful enough to pass the clock.