Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Some Art I Made For AriaTheLovely

chaosprincess

Hello everybody

I know I have not been that active on here could call me pretty much dead on here, but here I am not dead, but alive, but your not here to see me ramble on how non existent I am on here so I come with some arts for my cousin @AriaTheLovely.

The first one is a redesign of her sona Aria she was looking to redesign her sona and I swooped in and well the picture is the end result. She was originally a unicorn who became an alicorn, but with her redesign she is now half unicorn and half phoenix, her changes are now she has fire wings I am awful with wings and fire :Cozy:, but I gave it a try :kirin:, she has the cloven hooves and she has a heart at the base of her horn.

And I know this is not a pony, but she also wanted a fursona and decided on a pink panda bear I am awful at anthros so I drew her fursona as a pink fluffy adorable feral panda so I will be adding that picture as well just because so now for the pictures.

These two pictures and many more are also posted on my deviantart I will leave the link to my da if you'd like to check out more of my art https://www.deviantart.com/chaoticventriloquist

I do not own either of the characters in the pictures they belong to @AriaTheLovely, but I do own both drawings.

Do not trace my art, do not repost my art, do not sell my art and do not claim my art as your own.

aria_redesign_by_chaoticventriloquist_deofvpc-fullview.jpg

ariathelovely_s_panda_bear_fursona_by_chaoticventriloquist_deofw58-fullview.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Awesome work, BFFFF! :D

Hey! The Alicorn has the heart crown from The Little Mermaid! :love:

Thank you :fluttershy: she always loved the heart and crown from the little mermaid which is also her favorite Disney movie so when she first designed her sona she wanted the cutie mark to be a heart encircled by a crown like in the little mermaid with laurel leaves around it and so sketching out the cutie mark was actually one of the longest parts for me lol which I saved drawing that for the end, but I like the end result of it even if it did take a while.

• Brohoof 1

@chaosprincess

She looks amazing! I absolutely love this redesign you really went over and above with the amount of detail you put into this piece. I especially like that she really looks like some kick butt warrior princess which I just love so much.

OMG shes so stinking adorable not to mention you seem to have mastered how I look when I'm drawing lol. Thank you so much for designing her for me I absolutely adore this cute fluff.

Edited by AriaTheLovely

(edited)
5 minutes ago, AriaTheLovely said:

@chaosprincess

She looks amazing! I absolutely love this redesign you really went over and above with the amount of detail you put into this piece. I especially like that she really looks like some kick butt warrior princess which I just love so much.

OMG shes so stinking adorable not to mention you seem to have mastered how I look when I'm drawing lol. Thank you so much for designing her for me I absolutely adore this cute fluff.

I'm still really happy you like how both of them came out :love: I had a lot of fun working on both pictures.

Edited by chaosprincess

1 hour ago, chaosprincess said:

Thank you :fluttershy: she always loved the heart and crown from the little mermaid which is also her favorite Disney movie so when she first designed her sona she wanted the cutie mark to be a heart encircled by a crown like in the little mermaid with laurel leaves around it and so sketching out the cutie mark was actually one of the longest parts for me lol which I saved drawing that for the end, but I like the end result of it even if it did take a while.

You're Welcome, BFFFF! I think it turned out great! :D

@AriaTheLovely you have excellent taste in Disney movies, BFFFF! :eager: