Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can someone draw me?

Midnightive

(edited)

If Electrobolt or Midnight moon are reading this then shoo this is a suprise for you! XD

can someone draw me shipping art of all 3 of us together?

I know its a big task and i'm sorry but i just can't the pose right!

http://mlpforums.com...electrobolt-r19

http://mlpforums.com...ters/_/ivy-r305

http://mlpforums.com...night-moon-r121

If someone could do this it be an awesome gift :) (give you all the credit ofc!)

^_^

Edited by Midnightive

no O_O i just ment like them cuddling or something... XD

i could give it a try but...ermm...are you asking me to draw a threesome?

thanks for doing it, for me! It means alot ^_^

I'm willing to try my hoof at it for ya! I'm a bit slow (OCD perfectionist), but I can do things pretty well once I commit to putting some effort into it XD I just did my first pony cuddling picture here!! Let me know if you think I'm good enough for this project! I can do digital (after I get the initial sketch approved by the requester). A rough digital I've done (it needs some touch-ups) can be seen here. (she's in the second post up from the bottom)

I'm willing to try my hoof at it for ya! I'm a bit slow (OCD perfectionist), but I can do things pretty well once I commit to putting some effort into it XD I just did my first pony cuddling picture here!! Let me know if you think I'm good enough for this project! I can do digital (after I get the initial sketch approved by the requester). A rough digital I've done (it needs some touch-ups) can be seen here. (she's in the second post up from the bottom)

Oh well Digital would be lovley! If you'd be so kind <3

no O_O i just ment like them cuddling or something... XD

thanks for doing it, for me! It means alot ^_^

okay but don't expect too muck i am not the best artist, jut trying to be friendly

(edited)

okay but don't expect too muck i am not the best artist, jut trying to be friendly

I'm not asking for like a 5 star piece i'm just asking for a picture just as a suprise gift!

Also thank you! It is really kind of you to even try so i'll like anything! ^_^

Edited by Midnightive

(edited)

I'm not asking for like a 5 star piece i'm just asking for a picture just as a suprise gift!

Also thank you! It is really kind of you to even try so i'll like anything! ^_^

don't have my drawing stuff right now but i do later this week... dammit

just getting your attention

post-2132-0-12558500-1339244063_thumb.pngI did the best i could, it is my first digital artpiece.

post-2132-0-62565600-1339229407_thumb.png

Edited by MasterCadence

If Electrobolt or Midnight moon are reading this then shoo this is a suprise for you! XD

can someone draw me shipping art of all 3 of us together?

I know its a big task and i'm sorry but i just can't the pose right!

http://mlpforums.com...electrobolt-r19

http://mlpforums.com...ters/_/ivy-r305

http://mlpforums.com...night-moon-r121

If someone could do this it be an awesome gift :) (give you all the credit ofc!)

^_^

I hope you don't mind, but an idea has sparked in my head, and I like where it's going. I'd like to enroll the three of you first into my new Pony Pile stack up art piece, I do plan on drawing the three of you all together in a dog pile formation, (That's where this request gets completed,) afterwards, I'd like to use the three of you as my foundation for the MLP forum pony pile up. It'll be made in a comic sense style, and random dialogue(unless if you wish to say something yourself, that'll be fine), but will be kept "safe for work" meaning, no rule 34, no foul language, just humor art work.

All I'm asking, is permission to use your OC in a fun, sensible manner, involving shipping with many other ponies of this forum, I'll be starting a thread on it shortly.

I'll be asking Electro Bolt, and Midnight Moon respectively soon enough for permission to use them in the foundation, in fact your request here has already been sketched up and is prompt for painting. You three will be key characters for the longest duration of the comic pile up. I'll be posting up the sketch shortly.

I hope you don't mind, but an idea has sparked in my head, and I like where it's going. I'd like to enroll the three of you first into my new Pony Pile stack up art piece, I do plan on drawing the three of you all together in a dog pile formation, (That's where this request gets completed,) afterwards, I'd like to use the three of you as my foundation for the MLP forum pony pile up. It'll be made in a comic sense style, and random dialogue(unless if you wish to say something yourself, that'll be fine), but will be kept "safe for work" meaning, no rule 34, no foul language, just humor art work.

All I'm asking, is permission to use your OC in a fun, sensible manner, involving shipping with many other ponies of this forum, I'll be starting a thread on it shortly.

I'll be asking Electro Bolt, and Midnight Moon respectively soon enough for permission to use them in the foundation, in fact your request here has already been sketched up and is prompt for painting. You three will be key characters for the longest duration of the comic pile up. I'll be posting up the sketch shortly.

That would be very kind of you! Thank you :)

Posted Image

Eventually, as I add more ponies and more, the higher the pile will get, plus I'm gonna keep the paint up with it as much as possible

Eventually, I wish for all of us to achieve the tallest pony pile ever made! This will only be exclusive to the MLP Forums, no member outside of it will be involved, the only ones capable of joining, are those whom have OCs

Now if a new member joins and is OC-less, other or I myself will be happy to make one for you.

I'll have more info posted in the main thread.

(edited)

Posted Image

Eventually, as I add more ponies and more, the higher the pile will get, plus I'm gonna keep the paint up with it as much as possible

Eventually, I wish for all of us to achieve the tallest pony pile ever made! This will only be exclusive to the MLP Forums, no member outside of it will be involved, the only ones capable of joining, are those whom have OCs

Now if a new member joins and is OC-less, other or I myself will be happy to make one for you.

I'll have more info posted in the main thread.

3D2S00420000061900265612A0000FFFEUN1837108000001U1000000FE00001B107F3FCC004CB2

This is the General Zoi code for a my favorite personal OC and I thought he'd be good in your dogpile picture

His character would be the kind of pony with a look on his face saying, "How did I end up involved in this...?"

Btw, his name is Breech if you need it (for an index of OCs or something like that).

Edited by TheBreech

3D2S00420000061900265612A0000FFFEUN1837108000001U1000000FE00001B107F3FCC004CB2

This is the General Zoi code for a my favorite personal OC and I thought he'd be good in your dogpile picture

His character would be the kind of pony with a look on his face saying, "How did I end up involved in this...?"

Btw, his name is Breech if you need it (for an index of OCs or something like that).

Okay, I can put him in the queue for now, and I'll try to look up all this info asap.

Alright, all I gotta do is vector it, and this order is good as done!

Posted Image

I'm very sorry if your friends found out, but I would like to thank you for inspiring me with your request. Your want for a rendition conveying an act of friendship was key to sparking the whole pony pile stack up project, and without you Midnightive, this idea may have never been dreamed of by someone like me. So again, I thank you for giving me a new insight, and a means of overcoming any harsh obstacle soon to come ahead. You have my admiration!

Alright, all I gotta do is vector it, and this order is good as done!

Posted Image

I'm very sorry if your friends found out, but I would like to thank you for inspiring me with your request. Your want for a rendition conveying an act of friendship was key to sparking the whole pony pile stack up project, and without you Midnightive, this idea may have never been dreamed of by someone like me. So again, I thank you for giving me a new insight, and a means of overcoming any harsh obstacle soon to come ahead. You have my admiration!

I'd like to thank you for making this for me and them! They we will be happy to see it. :) And i hope you have all the fun with a pony pile stack up project. I'll be watching it to see how it turns out! And again... thank you so much for doing something so kind for me and my friends :)

I'd like to thank you for making this for me and them! They we will be happy to see it. :) And i hope you have all the fun with a pony pile stack up project. I'll be watching it to see how it turns out! And again... thank you so much for doing something so kind for me and my friends :)

It's my honor and pleasure to give! I'll avoid posting this piece in the pony pile until you show them this, this thread will have the original, and soon, the actual finished request, vectored, and cutie marks.

It's my honor and pleasure to give! I'll avoid posting this piece in the pony pile until you show them this, this thread will have the original, and soon, the actual finished request, vectored, and cutie marks.

I have sent it with them so your welcome to post it on the other thread :) do you need are cutiemarks then i think i have all of ours around somewhere! XD

I have sent it with them so your welcome to post it on the other thread :) do you need are cutiemarks then i think i have all of ours around somewhere! XD

I wasn't really gonna focus on the cutie marks, for now, I was gonna settle getting every pony made, painted, and the cutie marks added digitally.

I wasn't really gonna focus on the cutie marks, for now, I was gonna settle getting every pony made, painted, and the cutie marks added digitally.

Ahh ok yeah that makes sense... i just saw how many people signed up! This is going to be the best pony stack i have seen :)