Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say Hello to the Great and Powerful Stancet!

Stancet

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I joined the community in 2012/2013 and probably found in through Equestria Daily.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Long story short, I was involved with DeviantArt in my early 20s in 2012 and found respectable fan artists doing seriously good MLP stuff, and I wondered what appeal the show had to inspire such creativity.... and then I watched it and discovered the community.

Hey everyone. My name is John and I was a seriously all-in Brony back in 2013 (had the pleasure of going to BronyCon once). I kind of left the community in 2014 because real life hit me. I'm now in my late 30s. I didn't think I'd come back to the community but now I'm here to see what I missed and if there is still a future for it.

• Brohoof 4

7 hours ago, Astral Soul said:

Hello and welcome back @Stancet,

I hope you have a good time here again :>

I think a lot of happened since you left :3

I'm a tea addicted pony from outa space :>

Finally. Another tea drinker. 

I seriously can't handle coffee. I must take caffeine in moderation.

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Merry Brony 42 said:

I'm sure you are glad to be back. So you like math, board games, and animation. :eager:

Yes I do. I also live in a small southern town and I'm one of only two nerdy people who live there. Obviously, I am very lonely for company of similar interests.

• Brohoof 2

17 hours ago, Stancet said:

Finally. Another tea drinker. 

I seriously can't handle coffee. I must take caffeine in moderation.

We are not alone :> There is quite a number of tea drinkers on these forums :>

Do you have a fav blend of tea?

• Brohoof 2

42 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

We are not alone :> There is quite a number of tea drinkers on these forums :>

Do you have a fav blend of tea?

Mostly just black tea with some sweetener and cream, unfortunately. I rarely make time for exotic teas, even though I should.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Stancet said:

Mostly just black tea with some sweetener and cream, unfortunately. I rarely make time for exotic teas, even though I should.

I also stay most times with Green or Black teas like Earl Grey, Darjeeling etc. 

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Merry Brony 42 said:

What board games and cartoons do you like?

My favorite board games include Cosmic Encounter, Pandemic, Under Falling Skies and many smaller games like Incan Gold, Sushi Go and Apples to Apples. These are all newer games that I am still collecting.

My favorite cartoons include Avatar: The Last Airbender, Gravity Falls, Samurai Jack, Kid Cosmic and Digimon Tamers (which I haven't watched all the way through yet). I still have a strong fondness for Friendship is Magic, even if there was no brony community.

How about you? What are you favorites?

• Brohoof 1

@Stanbud I have played some of those. I like bigger games that often take hours to play. Robinson Crusoe, Betrayal. I also like classic D&D and Call of Cthulhu. And I have all the MLP rpg games.

I have 1300 dvds worth of cartoons. Avatar, Adventure time, the DC cartoons. Too many to list.

6 minutes ago, Merry Brony 42 said:

@Stanbud I have played some of those. I like bigger games that often take hours to play. Robinson Crusoe, Betrayal. I also like classic D&D and Call of Cthulhu. And I have all the MLP rpg games.

I have 1300 dvds worth of cartoons. Avatar, Adventure time, the DC cartoons. Too many to list.

It sounds like you have an awesome collection.

I don't have as many games or cartoons because my life is busy and my priorities have been torn from them these past few years. Most of my board games are medium to casual because I don't have a real play group, and I only watch cartoons I can afford to invest the time into.

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Merry Brony 42 said:

It sounds like you have an awesome collection.

I don't have as many games or cartoons because my life is busy and my priorities have been torn from them these past few years. Most of my board games are medium to casual because I don't have a real play group, and I only watch cartoons I can afford to invest the time into.

I noticed you have a PhD in physics. What is the story behind that? Sounds really interesting.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Stancet said:

My favorite board games include Cosmic Encounter, Pandemic, Under Falling Skies and many smaller games like Incan Gold, Sushi Go and Apples to Apples. These are all newer games that I am still collecting.

My favorite cartoons include Avatar: The Last Airbender, Gravity Falls, Samurai Jack, Kid Cosmic and Digimon Tamers (which I haven't watched all the way through yet). I still have a strong fondness for Friendship is Magic, even if there was no brony community.

How about you? What are you favorites?

you should try, UNSTABLE unicorns....