Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

UEFA Euro 2012

Jon the VGNerd

Haha, true enough. I just watch the matches there sound to be exciting like the one that was just played and the next one.

And of course I'm going to watch all the Danish matches :P

Already a goal to Croatia... xD

IKR?! And the match has already begun! Let's hope Ireland would make a comeback or they're as good as doomed from the start. xD

IKR?! And the match has already begun! Let's hope Ireland would make a comeback or they're as good as doomed from the start. xD

Lol no... let Croatia get more goals xD :wub:

Looks like the France vs. England match is underwar! :wub:

Yeah... though I'm not going to watch this one, as I do not really care about both soccer teams. But I think the French will win :P

Is US at home tomorrow vs. Guatemala? If they're away, then I hope my jersey comes in the mail so I can wear it :3

They'll have the US vs. Guatemala match tomorrow for the 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualification from CONCAFAC, after the Antigua and Barbuda vs. Jamaica match. :D

They'll have the US vs. Guatemala match tomorrow for the 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualification from CONCAFAC, after the Antigua and Barbuda vs. Jamaica match. :D

Now that you're mentioning the world cup... where is it going to be played this year ?

Now that you're mentioning the world cup... where is it going to be played this year ?

It will be played in Brazil. ;)

Speaking of Brazil, it looks like England scored their first goal ahead of France. :o

• Brohoof 1

It will be played in Brazil. ;)

Speaking of Brazil, it looks like England scored their first goal ahead of France. :o

Don't worry. France is gonna get that one goal back xD
  • Brohoof 1

Looks like the Ukraine vs. Sweden match is underway Who would win? :D

OMG, Ukraine is turning the game around and are proving to be a force to be reckoned with, 2-1! :o

And today's match is Greece vs. Czech Republic (can't believe I missed it), and the Czech are ahead of the Greeks 2-0! :D

• Brohoof 1

I'm only waiting for the Poland - Russia match. It's gonna be so much fun to watch, because of all the problems there are over there at the moment 'cuz of that match xD

Reason why there are so many problems at the moment, is because poland hates russia and the other way around XD

This match.... it's going to be insane ._.

I'm only waiting for the Poland - Russia match. It's gonna be so much fun to watch, because of all the problems there are over there at the moment 'cuz of that match xD

Reason why there are so many problems at the moment, is because poland hates russia and the other way around XD

This match.... it's going to be insane ._.

Yeah, I can tell. :o

Aaand Russia takes the lead against Poland. o_o'

Poland aren't happy with that. At all... I just really hope the hooligans don't do anything stupid during the break ._.
  • Brohoof 1