Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

UEFA Euro 2012

Jon the VGNerd

Both matches tied 1-1...

Shit just got real.

I also have to mention how this year's tournament is actually entertaining. Previous years, there were blowouts left and right.

• Brohoof 1

I also have to mention how this year's tournament is actually entertaining. Previous years, there were blowouts left and right.

Never have I found this much interest in this game...

Half time. Any opinions?

Germany had some good looks but couldn't convert; eerily enough, it reminds me of the Bayern Munich - Chelsea final where Chelsea didn't do jack shit for most of the game and still won.

I'm not very happy with the attempts Portugal had to score, AND COULDN'T, but at the same time I'm also disappointed at all the momentum the Netherlands had, then lost when they couldn't put on pressure.

Watching the Germany - Denmark match. Not sure how this...championship?...works. That's probably the wrong word. Can someone explain it to me? :blush:

16 Teams are divided into 4 groups. Each group got 6 matches. Every team that wins a match receives 3 points, a draw 1 point and a loss 0 points. The teams inside a group are sorted by points in decending order. The two top teams are moving into the quarter-finals.

Matches of the quarter-finals are played with the top team of group A against 2nd team of group B, top team of group B against 2nd team of group A. Same with group C and D.

• Brohoof 1

Whoo, Germany won. Onto face Greece on Friday.

Ronaldo single-handedly brought Portugal back. Holland's display today by missing all those good looks pretty much summed up their day and their inability to win games this year.

• Brohoof 1

Ronaldo single-handedly brought Portugal back. Holland's display today by missing all those good looks pretty much summed up their day and their inability to win games this year.

Holland just couldn't keep momentum, I don't blame them. They made some pretty crucial misses though.

I'm surprised at how Netherlands was completely winless this tournament, after making the finals last year. I guess that's what Arjen Robben gets for being a huge choke artist in the final against Chelsea. Smfh.

• Brohoof 1