Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

UEFA Euro 2012

Jon the VGNerd

(edited)

Poland aren't happy with that. At all... I just really hope the hooligans don't do anything stupid during the break ._.

Yeah. I don't want to see a footall match be turned into a disaster. :( Edited by Jon the VGNerd
  • Brohoof 2

I'm only waiting for the Poland - Russia match. It's gonna be so much fun to watch, because of all the problems there are over there at the moment 'cuz of that match xD

Reason why there are so many problems at the moment, is because poland hates russia and the other way around XD

This match.... it's going to be insane ._.

Yeah. In the end, both teams are tied 1-1. This means that tomorrow, your team is up against Portugal, whereas Holland is facing against Germany. :D

Yeah. I don't have that high expectations for Denmark tomorrow, because we all know that Portugal is one of the strongest teams in the championship. I'm hoping for a 1 - 1 result, but I think Portugal will end off with a 2 - 1 victory. I'm gonna be very surprised if we win ._.

As for the Poland - Russia match, I'm happy with the result, because I feared that either of the teams hooligans would start a riot or something at the arena if either of the teams won. :/

Bahaha, look what I found xD

(edited)

Every time I've mentioned cheering for a particular team, their opponent scores right after. I should shut up lol

Hahaha, yeah, you should ! :lol:

Hahaha, oh god, just because you said that we scored a goal XD

Edited by ProjectRKA

Let's hope your team can make a comeback against Portugal, considering as how the Portuguese are pretty resilient when it comes to football. :o

Oh my goodness, Denmark has tied with Portugal! If the team from Portgual made the goal, then Denmark would be in a world of trouble! :wacko:

Well, since Denmark lost against Portugal, the next match is Germany vs. Holland.

Let's hope your team can make a comeback against Portugal, considering as how the Portuguese are pretty resilient when it comes to football. :o

Oh my goodness, Denmark has tied with Portugal! If the team from Portgual made the goal, then Denmark would be in a world of trouble! :wacko:

Well, since Denmark lost against Portugal, the next match is Germany vs. Holland.

Yeah. I'm really hoping that Germany is going to win this one, because then my country is going to play against them in their next match. And we'll have a chance to continue to the quarter-finals.

Just wow.... what a match so far... 2 - 0 to Germany in the first half, and so many crazy chances... ._.

Yeah. I'm really hoping that Germany is going to win this one, because then my country is going to play against them in their next match. And we'll have a chance to continue to the quarter-finals.

Just wow.... what a match so far... 2 - 0 to Germany in the first half, and so many crazy chances... ._.

IKR? I think Germany's skills are equal to Sain's, in my honest opnion. :o

I dunno about you guys but my family and I are rooting for Germany all the way~

Lookin' good so far to say the least!

Yeah me too. Only because I want my countries next match to be Denmark - Germany :DD

Yeah me too. Only because I want my countries next match to be Denmark - Germany :DD

Hahah alright me too then, I'll be looking forward to it!

We will put up a good fight, don't you worry~ ;)

• Brohoof 2

Same here! No matter which country I want to root, even though I'm not from Europe in any way, all I ever wanted are epic football matches. :D

Hahah alright me too then, I'll be looking forward to it!

We will put up a good fight, don't you worry~ ;)

Oh I'm sure it'll be epic. Because we'll win :lol:

(edited)

Oh I'm sure it'll be epic. Because we'll win :lol:

Hehe, well first, let us get the Netherlands out of the way. It appears Van Persie's scored! :(

We shall prevail over them!

Edited by NewCalamity
  • Brohoof 2