Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

UEFA Euro 2012

Jon the VGNerd

heh, I guess the disappointment is shared by many Danish in this very moment, oh well next time, we take them!

Yeah...

I'm surprised at how Netherlands was completely winless this tournament, after making the finals last year. I guess that's what Arjen Robben gets for being a huge choke artist in the final against Chelsea. Smfh.

Not necessarily. You just can't be lucky every time ^^

Not necessarily. You just can't be lucky every time ^^

It wasn't based on luck at all. He had multiple great looks throughout the game which should/would have put Munich up by a lot of scores, and he failed to convert on any one of them. Some of them were exactly his range as well.

So... Italy vs Ireland, and Croatia vs Spain tomorrow. Thoughts? Predictions?

Must win for Italy; Spain can easily beat Croatia with their defense and it would set the stage for Italy and Spain to advance. Ireland's already eliminated, BTW.

• Brohoof 1

So... Italy vs Ireland, and Croatia vs Spain tomorrow. Thoughts? Predictions?

I'm guessing that Italy will beat Ireland, but they don't really need to put up much of a fight, because Ireland's already eliminated. So I'm not gonna be watching that one, since it'll be an unimportant match.

The Croatia - Spain match, however... now that's going to be a must-watch ! Who's gonna win ?... I don't know ._.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

That's what I call a breath-taking evening.

Neuer played aggresive and was Kahn-like, Bender with only 16 minutes of experience on his current position hit the box and brought Germany into the quarter-finals.

Both matches with a lot of suspense for the whole 90 minutes and I got 50€ thanks to my bet on Germany.

The Croatia - Spain match, however... now that's going to be a must-watch ! Who's gonna win ?... I don't know ._.

Spain. Not vastly superior, but they're going to win this one. They have to play serious since Croatia is desperate to win this one.

Edited by Marelin

I'm guessing that Italy will beat Ireland, but they don't really need to put up much of a fight, because Ireland's already eliminated. So I'm not gonna be watching that one, since it'll be an unimportant match.

Now that would be a match to se tomorrow. I definately can't wait.

(edited)

Psh, if the US was in this we'd run train. We're tougher then these prissy Euros. /facetious stereotypical ultra-nationalist American comment

that is the funniest thing ever. I'm american and the USA team SUCKS. We can't win anything to save our life. I predict for this Euro That either Spain (my favorite team, so, obviously) or more realistically, I really think Germany will take the prize.

(Also I know it was made sarcastically.)

Edited by Matus

(I'm guessing Germany won....? :S)

Looks like Ireland's playing Italy in an hour, so I think I might want to watch that today.

(edited)

(I'm guessing Germany won....? :S)

Looks like Ireland's playing Italy in an hour, so I think I might want to watch that today.

Yep they did... sigh...

But eh... don't bother with that match, we already know that Ireland's eliminated. :P

You should watch the Croatia - Spain match. x)

Edited by ProjectRKA

That is the match of choice. I wanna see Croatia move on, but I think Spain will move on instead. :(

Meh, I dunno... because I want both teams to move on XD

Yep they did... sigh...

But eh... don't bother with that match, we already know that Ireland's eliminated. :P

You should watch the Croatia - Spain match. x)

But....but...Ireland is best team....and so is Germany...

Posted Image

(edited)

No. Fuck off Shawn. Now, how many goals do you think Italy will be Ireland by?

I don't know.... wouldn't be surprised if the end-result will be 2 - 1 to Italy, though :P Edited by ProjectRKA

Croatia is gone with Ireland, so this means tomorrow England is facing off Ukraine and Sweden, even though they got eliminated, is facing off France tomorrow. I definately can't wait! :wub: