Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would Scootaloo fight a bully?

TheUnknownPhantom5

It was a beautiful day in ponyville as Sweetie Belle walked across town with a smile on her face. She then ran into Scootaloo.

"Hey Scoots how are you today"? Sweetie Belle asked.

"Wonderful, I was about to do some new tricks on my scooter". Scootaloo replied.

"Wow cool, let's find Apple Bloom, and show". Said Sweetie Belle. The two of them then went to search for their friend Apple Bloom, but when they found her she was looking at her reflection, and it seemed like she had been crying.

"Apple Bloom, what's wrong"? Sweetie Belle asked. Apple Bloom turned to look at them.

"Oh nothing girls, I'm fine". She said, however Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo knew better.

"Come on we know you're lying now tell us what happend". Scootaloo demanded. Apple Bloom sighed.

"Some girls were talking about me, they said that I was fat, and my hair was messy. They also said that living on a farm made me a slob, and a freak who nobody would want to be friends with." She told them

Sweetie Belle instantly hugged Apple Bloom.

"None of that is true, and don't you ever believe that, you are one of the most beautiful ponies ever". She stated. Apple Bloom smiled.

"Thanks Sweetie Belle, hey where's Scootaloo?" Apple Bloom asked.

Scootaloo had found the ponies who bullied Apple Bloom

"I'll teach you to talk bad about my friend COME HERE"! She then proceeded to beat up all of them resulting in her getting suspended for a week, and grounded for a month. She layed down on her bed, and stared up at her celling.

• The title was changed to Would Scootaloo fight a bully?