Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

resolved No e-mail notifications

flutterJackdash

Thanks to other posts, I am aware of the ongoing server migration, and I appreciate the effort put into maintaining this wonderful place.

But, as of yesterday and the sudden absence of the site for a time, I am no longer receiving any notifications in my e-mail regarding watched posts, users, or anything else. I don't know if this has been noticed by anyone else, so I wanted to bring attention to it.

Edited by The Wife of Levi
Corrected spelling

6 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Hey there! Did you check your settings? You can check boxes on what kind of email notifications you want. A lot of bugs might've altered some stuff. 

Yes, I did check on that. By default anything I watch it set to Push Notifications and E-mails, and that hasn't changed even after yesterday when I did check again just to be sure.

Just know that some actions on the forum are not currently working at random times, such as reacting to content (getting "Can't react at this time" message), and navigating to places getting a 503 error message. So it could just be a temporary thing that email notifications aren't sent out.

• Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Just know that some actions on the forum are not currently working at random times, such as reacting to content (getting "Can't react at this time" message), and navigating to places getting a 503 error message. So it could just be a temporary thing that email notifications aren't sent out.

Understood, I will be patient. Thank you.

Hmmm, I think that answered this question...so Imma mark this one done in the answer books. 

For future references, just know that the site has been migrated to a new server and there are bugs lurking. But please, help us out by reporting anything else you find. :)

• Brohoof 1