Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Would someone please make a Twitch panel promoting MLPF?

Lektra Bolt

Hewwo! 

I'm a MLP EG based vtuber on Twitch. I don't really have a set schedule but that will probably change soon. Generally I try to stay in the realm of streaming games with cute female characters (waifus) but this is pretty broad and with a few exceptions anything can be a waifu game if you squint really hard. I do occasionally go off theme and just play a game that interests me

Starting on the 28th (except for Sundays and Mondays) I'll be streaming every day for my IRL birthday celebration. I'm debuting a new png 2.0 form that will become my live2d model in February. I don't have a set end date for the event. When I complete the games I want to play, I'll probably take a break

I'm looking for a banner to put into a panel to promote the forum on Twitch. Before anyone asks, I do indeed have permission from the staff team and it'll be running concurrent with Nightmare Night

The panel should have the two MLPF mascots at a couch or a table looking like they're watching a stream facing either a TV, tablet, or a monitor. They're tech savvy, just go with it. The words would be something along the lines of 'Click Here to Check Out mlpforums.com' or some other catchy way to grab attention for people to visit the forums

The schedule is as follows:

Things without dates are floater dates. These depend on how long it takes to play the games through to completion

Blind play through of the MLP G5 game for Switch. With the target audience being children, I don't expect the game to be difficult. It's more symbolic to play really, since I'm MLP based and there's no other MLP games that I know of on current generation systems

Bayonetta series play through once the the third game releases and the delivery arrives

October 29th: Overwatch and Gundam collaboration stream with friends

Sonic Frontiers (Switch) play through when it releases. Digital Deluxe version becomes available on November 8th

Reading the fan fiction contest winners on stream

I'll also be playing Honkai Impact 3rd, Genshin Impact, and maybe some Tower of Fantasy 

• Brohoof 2

27 minutes ago, PhantomThorns said:

What are the MLPF mascots?

@Buffy is one and the other I don't remember the name of, but she's a blueish Alicorn. They come up when the forum has downtime, but Idk how to find their official art otherwise

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
22 hours ago, PhantomThorns said:

Makes the request kinda hard to do

And found them:

https://www.deviantart.com/mlpforums/journal/Poniverse-Mascot-Profiles-575329302

Apparently there's other mascots. I'd like to include Pixel Wavelength, Buffy, and Nova Blast

Nova would be the most likely to actually be the most into the stream, although Pixel being the internet princess probably would be as well. We have to include Buffy too but Idk what she'd be doing

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

Little preview of work so far, the mascots and the couch, kinda planning out the posing and such, open to suggestions if you have ideas

Temp.thumb.png.08652b0babb090112b24b321b1d39b93.png

Also couldnt find the oranges ones cutie mark so just made it the gaming icon for the group

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I kinda like the first one, where Pixel is saying to visit the forums. Are you able to make the room a little brighter though while keeping the shadows?

I had an idea for more text, kinda like a mini comic

After Pixel says what she says Nova turns to Buffy and says: Hey Buffy isn't that the streamer they're sponsoring?

Buffy: Yes, though no bits are being exchanged

Most people read comics from left to right though, so how do we make sure what Pixel says is read first? 

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, shadows are their own thing, so ican turn the rooms brightness up a bit.

Some extra dialogue could work, might mess with some better phrasing but if you put the words below in comic form its generally read top to bottom

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well yeah I think I do have their blessing or they wouldn't have said what they said

Jeric said he has no problem promoting my content, aligning with Nightmare Night, and that he loved my concept. I'm currently working with TBD and Denim in pm on how things will go

Lord Valtasar is also in the conversation 🤗

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Okay I'll use Twitter for credits then

Just have 1 little request. Would you mind not having a space between the dot com and the exclamation point please? I'm slow and just noticed that

Edited by Lektra Bolt

20 hours ago, PhantomThorns said:

Oh yeah, and since were finished heres a higher res version.

1406684518_ForumPanel.thumb.png.5399d1ca1550d740d0189e2a22764964.png

LOVE IT!!! :eager:

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
(edited)
On 2022-10-31 at 11:01 PM, PhantomThorns said:

Oh yeah, and since were finished heres a higher res version.

1406684518_ForumPanel.thumb.png.5399d1ca1550d740d0189e2a22764964.png

Hey, so I added the panel on Twitch and credited you in the Credits. TYVM again. I had to shrink it down to less than 1mb and Twitch had to shrink it further. The second and third lines aren't very visible, but how's it look right now? Idk what we can do about the text though

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1