Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tell a story challenge with a twist.

Samuel L Changeling

I'm sure if any of you have ever been on Facebook you have seen this game before but just in case you haven't I will explain.

The game is we as a group attempt to tell a story with each person allowed only one sentence at a time.

example.

user 1. Twilight was walking through a park.

user 2. It was December and she was enjoying being out in the cold...

now, sounds simple and easy enough right?

Well, here is where the twist comes in at any point in the game any admin or moderator can change the story type whenever they feel like it and those playing the game have to adjust on the fly.

Example #2.

user 1. Twilight was walking through the park.

admin 1. (Dark)

user 2. She saw that there were skeletons rising out of the ground.

Moderator 1 (comedy)

User 3.  The skeletons pulled out top hats and canes, then started tapping dancing to music.

• Brohoof 3

The shady presence had luminous eyes that glowed in the dark. A single blink and they would disappear. A sensation of magic dispersed would be sensed. 

The many snake-like heads would writhe and flail with rage. Someone must have attempted to chop their heads off or something. Who the heck would even do that, anyway? They’ll just keep multiplying! Anyway, the ground would shake with each slow, ominous stomp! 

2 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

As the Hydra drew closer and closer but all the ponies kept running "run for the hills "one with a loud voice would show as they dodge the seven yet the one head was too busy sniffing flowers

It turns out the little filly @Silverspark184had offered them a Snickers bars. They were not themselves when they were hungry... so they decided to sniff the flowers instead. 

With unbidden appetite, one of the Hydra heads swooped down and chomped the croissant from Saturn's hoof.

HAMMM MMMMAM MAMMMAM MAMMMAM MAAMMM!

• 3 weeks later...

"No, I hate hearing you make swallowing noises, why do you need to make it so disgusting?!?!", one of the other heads declare in a deep, thundering voice.

2 hours ago, Trot Shuffle said:

"No, I hate hearing you make swallowing noises, why do you need to make it so disgusting?!?!", one of the other heads declare in a deep, thundering voice.

(Ok I can’t. I barely tried to respond to this and then died laughing. I have tears. Keep going guys, skip me. I can’t :ButtercupLaugh:)

Saturn decided to help the hydras quench their thirst by turning on the faucet and letting them drink from it one by one, but there was one oversight- several actually, which were they only put their heads under the faucet one at a time while licking the air but the water rolled off their heads and never into their mouths.

Saturn's Saturn shirt was just as weird as Saturn herself.
To the stray dogs, the Hydra was a loud, slow and soft bird. The dogs did not like to think about birds.
The Ghost was going to be spiders. He just was. He wasn't proud of that, but it was going to be hard to not have spiders all over his body after all is said and done.