Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

VERY in-depth first-person RP discussion

Reiki Knight 13

This is for a very unique RP idea for anyone interested.

The idea being to work with generic character type and settings but with the aspect of doing such from a first person perspective and allowing your mind to fill in the gaps to create your own unique RP experience.

Let me give a very quick example below so you can better understand my suggestion and (don't worry it will be done more indepth than shown in the quick example):

Picture that you begin to feel the presence of  wings sprouting out of your back, growing and growing until they reach full size

Your hands and feet slowly morphing into hooves as they and other various features change from human into a pegasus.

Your transformation now complete you realize you are now standing on top of a cloud seat watching the wonderbolts performance...

AS you can gather in the above nothing except the wonderbolts part was specific in nature and there is reason for this as it allows your mind to self create the experience for you.

For instance I did not specify what color the wings were so your mind created whatever color idea that first came to you. 

Location wasn't specific so maybe you pictured it in canterlot, maybe cloudsdale or any other locations in Equestria.

I didn't say the number of wonderbolts or who was in the show so maybe you pictured three, maybe more, maybe with Firefly, surprise or other non G4 characters, maybe with or without Dash etc etc.

You get the idea by now I am sure but yes would anyone be interested in trying out my idea for first perspective general RP.

We just need to discuss a general character and setting then go from there fully experiencing every tiny detail from the wind against your skin if a pegasus to the feeling of energy channeling to your horn if a unicorn or even the heat of lava pool if having a party with your fellow dragons.

Also, one key thing that will make this one different is that your don't just separate the character from your life more that you see your life as the RP instead.

Or rather to put it in another way you picture that the character is really you and that your physical life is what is the fake or game if you will.

In other words you ARE NOT pretending you are a pegasus but really a human instead YOU ARE A PEGASUS pretending you are a human.

Forget breaking the 4th wall I'm  going to break the 8th wall for this. 

just something to think about for THE most indepth RP game experience.

if it seems a bit a much I understand but if you to go deep I think you will enjoy this.

so is anypony interested?

any questions or comments feel free to ask.

• The title was changed to VERY in-depth first-person RP discussion

Hey, I was thinking of moving this thread over to the RP suggestion but you seems like you’re asking for an open RP discussion instead. So I changed the title from “suggestions” to “discussion”.