Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Universal spiritual laws discussion.

Reiki Knight 13

I thought I would make this post for discussion of spiritual universal laws for any interested in it. The most famous one being the well known law of attraction regarding how you attract things into your life.

I have listed that and the other universal laws below 👇 I'm curious how many of them are familiar to anyone on here?

The Law of Attraction.  The Law of Request.  The Law of Resistance. The Law of Reflection. The Law of Projection. The Law of Attachment.  

The Law of Attention. The Law of Flow. The Law of Abundance. The Law of Clarity. The Law of Intention. The Law of Prosperity. The Law of Manifestation.

The Law of Success. The Law of Balance and Polarity. The Law of Karma.The Law of Reincarnation. The Law of Responsibility. The Law of Discrimination. 

The Law of Affirmation. The Law of Prayer. The Law of Meditation. The Law of Challenge. 

The Law of Frequency or Vibration. The Law of Miracles.

The Law of Healing. The Law of Purification. The Law of Perspective. The Law of Gratitude. The Law of Blessings. The Law of Decree. The Law of Faith. The Law of Grace. The Law of One

(edited)

I believe in ideological freedom and cultural co-existence. Generally speaking, "Don't do to others what you don't want done to yourself".

But beyond that point lie the rules of nature. The song from revengeance... it's playing all the time in my mind.
No, really. We are animal creatures, so I try to keep spirituality very simple, so it doesn't cause more harm than good. Because my family is a good example of this.
Since even someone like myself who was raised under christian concepts, has these dreams in which I am taking the life of my own brother to keep a sister in estrus, and then stomping on his you know what, so he doesn't get to have children anymore, in case he survives.

So, yeah. That is who I am. But that is nature. Animals do that all the time, even among their own kind. But we call it murder here in society, and that gets you in prison, unless you have the stuff. Which I do not have anymore, because how much interference these belief systems have caused to my natural behaviour.

So many years of ideological conditioning have taken their toll on my mother as well, distorting her perception of reality, and she doesn't want to fight anymore. She is afraid of violence, and feels powerless all the time.
These ideologies have caused harm, since we were meant to be a different kind of inviduals. I was meant to be a criminal and a cutthroat, and she was meant to be a whore most likely, considering some of the subconscious behaviours I've seen during my years observing her.
But that is because we are so different from society. We are closer to the animal spectrum. Even genetically, like my ability to see in the dark.

Those genetic traits are not there to sing while holding hands. There are there to hunt. I was meant to be a hunter and an ambush predator, originally. And outside society, my life would have probably played out like in my dreams. I either get killed by a brother of mine, or I kill my father to take my mother for myself.

But those days seem distant... I feel denaturalized. Not that I cannot adapt again. But I am more likely to die, now. Like an animal that has been put into captivity for too long. So, here I am, in a forum about magical horses like some kind of social reject.
Because I never fitted into society to begin with. Like with some of the brutal stories my grandfather used to tell me about. They feel so familiar inside my guts. Not that he was incapable of doing these things himself, either. The dude was a lion. While I am a different sort of animal. But an animal, regardless.
And that animal inside of me is suffering because I was robbed from my own nature. Because I was never meant for society. And the contruct doesn't make any sense to me. Since, you are basically doing the same I would be doing back at home, but with extra steps.

So, nothing. I am the "kind" vagabond in personality, now. If you can read all the warning signs I am so kindly leaving around. And I will stay low until the end of this show. Because in a way, I have lost because of these ideologies. Unfortunate, since I was meant to be someone else. But you probably have bigger "criminals" to concern yourself with than myself, now.

Stay safe, cosmic friend.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

3 hours ago, They call me Loyalty said:

I believe in ideological freedom and cultural co-existence. Generally speaking, "Don't do to others what you don't want done to yourself".

But beyond that point lie the rules of nature. The song from revengeance... it's playing all the time in my mind.
No, really. We are animal creatures, so I try to keep spirituality very simple, so it doesn't cause more harm than good. Because my family is a good example of this.
Since even someone like myself who was raised under christian concepts, has these dreams in which I am taking the life of my own brother to keep a sister in estrus, and then stomping on his you know what, so he doesn't get to have children anymore, in case he survives.

So, yeah. That is who I am. But that is nature. Animals do that all the time, even among their own kind. But we call it murder here in society, and that gets you in prison, unless you have the stuff. Which I do not have anymore, because how much interference these belief systems have caused to my natural behaviour.

So many years of ideological conditioning have taken their toll on my mother as well, distorting her perception of reality, and she doesn't want to fight anymore. She is afraid of violence, and feels powerless all the time.
These ideologies have caused harm, since we were meant to be a different kind of inviduals. I was meant to be a criminal and a cutthroat, and she was meant to be a whore most likely, considering some of the subconscious behaviours I've seen during my years observing her.
But that is because we are so different from society. We are closer to the animal spectrum. Even genetically, like my ability to see in the dark.

Those genetic traits are not there to sing while holding hands. There are there to hunt. I was meant to be a hunter and an ambush predator, originally. And outside society, my life would have probably played out like in my dreams. I either get killed by a brother of mine, or I kill my father to take my mother for myself.

But those days seem distant... I feel denaturalized. Not that I cannot adapt again. But I am more likely to die, now. Like an animal that has been put into captivity for too long. So, here I am, in a forum about magical horses like some kind of social reject.
Because I never fitted into society to begin with. Like with some of the brutal stories my grandfather used to tell me about. They feel so familiar inside my guts. Not that he was incapable of doing these things himself, either. The dude was a lion. While I am a different sort of animal. But an animal, regardless.
And that animal inside of me is suffering because I was robbed from my own nature. Because I was never meant for society. And the contruct doesn't make any sense to me. Since, you are basically doing the same I would be doing back at home, but with extra steps.

So, nothing. I am the "kind" vagabond in personality, now. If you can read all the warning signs I am so kindly leaving around. And I will stay low until the end of this show. Because in a way, I have lost because of these ideologies. Unfortunate, since I was meant to be someone else. But you probably have bigger "criminals" to concern yourself with than myself, now.

Stay safe, cosmic friend.

I do not believe there is such a thing as a born criminal or human that is too wild for their own good. 

Either, you have not yet found the proper way to channel your energy into your true calling or another possibility is that you have so much accumulated negative energy you are in desperate need of a spiritual cleansing.

Animals and even nature in of itself may not be as savage as you would believe.

For example, you might see a lion violently killing a zebra and just from that sight alone believe the lion to be a brutal killer but there could be far more to the story than this.

it could be that the zebra and lion were once in opposite positions: zebra= lion in last life and lion= zebra in last life and thus they simply wished to experience things from the opposite perspective this time. It could be that this zebra and lion made an agreement beyond the physical world for the zebra to die this way, the zebra could have been a human poacher and this extreme death is a way for the soul to pay back a karmic debt owed for the evil of another life 

The point being that there is often much more to what see with our eyes in how nature acts.

(edited)
12 hours ago, Star heart 777 said:

I do not believe there is such a thing as a born criminal or human that is too wild for their own good. 

Either, you have not yet found the proper way to channel your energy into your true calling or another possibility is that you have so much accumulated negative energy you are in desperate need of a spiritual cleansing.

Animals and even nature in of itself may not be as savage as you would believe.

For example, you might see a lion violently killing a zebra and just from that sight alone believe the lion to be a brutal killer but there could be far more to the story than this.

it could be that the zebra and lion were once in opposite positions: zebra= lion in last life and lion= zebra in last life and thus they simply wished to experience things from the opposite perspective this time. It could be that this zebra and lion made an agreement beyond the physical world for the zebra to die this way, the zebra could have been a human poacher and this extreme death is a way for the soul to pay back a karmic debt owed for the evil of another life 

The point being that there is often much more to what see with our eyes in how nature acts.

I agree, "criminality" is a human concept, like said ideology. Which preyed on our animal instinct. While their humanity was preyed upon in return. Since their concept of "humanity" was built on our appropriated nature.

In all truth, it doesn't matter much what I believe in now. First, because the damage is already done. And second, because nature does not care about ideology. The lion and his family are dead, and we have their possessions now.

Since I started to act on this instinct from childhood. Which is what enacted this so called "karma" of yours. Another imaginary concept like "evil". So, I have these meterial things, but no descendance of my own. And because of their ideology, my life is pointless now.

And I am with other two lost "souls" who are vulnerable because they took these concepts to heart. Meaning that every action of mine was to undermine the spirit of the pride. To make them experience the same limbo their ideology had put us in, since my mother was suffering, but did not understand the actual reasons. So, in a way. We cannibalized them regardless.

The purpose of my original post was not intented to cause any arguments. Whatever you believe in. It is not my concern. But it was to point out the dangers of ideology. So, people don't make the same mistakes. Because now the lions are dead, and so are the snakes, in a way. And it was because of this reluctance to accept nature for what it is. Which is in fact the birthright of civilization, and its undoing as well. Since they had rejected a very simple truth in their pursuit. But I was there to the let it be known again.

Of course, spirituality has a place and purpose in our lives, but not to do what they did. Because that caused unnecessary suffering for the entire family.

Good tidings on your spiritual journey. And stay well.

Edited by They call me Loyalty