Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Veil of Spirits...

Ghostie boi

13 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"No I'm saying it might be used AS the coaster" He later corrected them

" hmm... Rich ponies, no matter what world you are, are always impractical." He pondered.

" If you badly miss her. Why not find these book coasters and bring her back?"

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Now Ya'll, I know you really miss Flutter's but She'in a Better place than all of us"

"But... You seen how He's been right!? They miss her as much as anyone and It's all he blame's himself for!"

"..I.. I'll be going now, A Client might be at my Boutique" She told them Exiting the hut whilst hiding the tear's in her eye's, Slowly making her way back to Ponyvile.

In the middle would've been a tall Alicorn, Adorned by Royal Garb from the Castle of Canterlot Whilst a Zebra would've noticed the stranger staring at them in the Everfree. "And zhu is Zis ?" (Don't know how to type in Zecora ;w;)

Elsewhere...

Ghostbit would've began to knock on The Canterlot Carousel and waited for a few moment's... and then some more... And then even more! "Huh... Guess We'll just wait here...Got any good book's ?"

@StrawberryMilk Simp@Saturn Ring@Shiny Silvermoon@Star heart 777

( @Ghostie boi Don't take it bad because I actually find it very funny but you made Zecora look drunk! :ButtercupLaugh:)

@Ghostie boi @Saturn Ring @Star heart 777 @StrawberryMilk Simp

With the body of Orange Swirl, Shiny Silvermoon approached Zecora.

"My name is Shiny Silvermoon. I heard of you and I thought that you could help us to recover our bodies. Also, my friends Glory and Pixel fused together. It's due to a changeling crystal that Ghostie covered with honey..." The mare informed the zebra before hearing the voice of a new pony.

"Oh! Hi! I'm Shiny Silvermoon! However, I kind of accidentaly exchanged my body with Orange Swirl..." She responded to Starkiss.

11 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

With the body of Orange Swirl, Shiny Silvermoon approached Zecora.

"My name is Shiny Silvermoon. I heard of you and I thought that you could help us to recover our bodies. Also, my friends Glory and Pixel fused together. It's due to a changeling crystal that Ghostie covered with honey..." The mare informed the zebra before hearing the voice of a new pony.

"Oh! Hi! I'm Shiny Silvermoon! However, I kind of accidentaly exchanged my body with Orange Swirl..." She responded to Starkiss.

"....You mean Angel ?" She asked staring at the strange group of ponies whilst continuing to stir a cauldron of some Elixir before sighing as She knew they would've done something like that. "Where is ze Crystal at the moment ?"

1 hour ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

" hmm... Rich ponies, no matter what world you are, are always impractical." He pondered.

" If you badly miss her. Why not find these book coasters and bring her back?"

"I don't actually know if they exist here or not" Ghost admitted trying not to hide the fact He actually didn't know if they were even here or not.

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"I don't actually know if they exist here or not" Ghost admitted trying not to hide the fact He actually didn't know if they were even here or not

" that could be a valuable quest, what say we do it?"

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

" that could be a valuable quest, what say we do it?"

"Sure, But bigger question is... Where in the hay do we Begin to search for it!?"

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"The crystal is with Ghostie who is visiting Rarity right now... I hope he found the courage the go see Twilight instead." Shiny Swirl said to Zecora.

"And you didn't think to ask him to Give it to you for me to look at ?" She asked them, hiding a hint of worry in her voice whilst the other's stared at the Strange group, wondering just who they were, Whilst Twilight gave a sigh as she heard what Shiny said to Zecora.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

"And you didn't think to ask him to Give it to you for me to look at ?" She asked them, hiding a hint of worry in her voice whilst the other's stared at the Strange group, wondering just who they were, Whilst Twilight gave a sigh as she heard what Shiny said to Zecora.

Shiny Swirl then turned her head and noticed that Twilight Sparkle was there. She didn't even notice her because of the stress of not being able to find a way to swap back their bodies. She instantly felt very bad for what she unwillingly said to her.

"P-Princess Twilight?! I-I didn't see you! H-How is it going? B-By any chance, would you be interested into casting a spell on yourself that would erase from your memory what you just heard?"

3 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny Swirl then turned her head and noticed that Twilight Sparkle was there. She didn't even notice her because of the stress of not being able to find a way to swap back their bodies. She instantly felt very bad for what she unwillingly said to her.

"P-Princess Twilight?! I-I didn't see you! H-How is it going? B-By any chance, would you be interested into casting a spell on yourself that would erase from your memory what you just heard?"

"I.. Think not, But am Interested that you Mention Angel and made me wonder... How do you know of them ?, Don't see him with any friend's." She said, holding up a cup of tea to sip on as she waited for Shiny to respond.

19 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

" For starters... We aint finding it here standing doing nothing... Thats for sure."

"Any idea where ?" Ghost asked, Seemingly distracted by this new quest!

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

"I.. Think not, But am Interested that you Mention Angel and made me wonder... How do you know of them ?, Don't see him with any friend's." She said, holding up a cup of tea to sip on as she waited for Shiny to respond.

@Ghostie boi @Saturn Ring @StrawberryMilk Simp @Star heart 777

Shiny Swirl stared, in silence, at an empty space for about a minute. She was searching for an answer to Twilight's question in her mind.

When she finally found what to say, the former unicorn looked back at the Princess of Friendship and said "The very first time I encountered him was at Silky's spa where she made a beauty mask to both of us. Just so you know the truth, I was totally not going to eat the cucumber on my eyes that day. However, it's during the recent World Cup that I truly spent time with him, if fighting together against the forces of evil in a battle for the Multiverse counts as spending time with somepony. I can't really say that we are close but I hope that he will open his heart to me eventually so we can start building a relationship."

1 hour ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Ghostie boi @Saturn Ring @StrawberryMilk Simp @Star heart 777

Shiny Swirl stared, in silence, at an empty space for about a minute. She was searching for an answer to Twilight's question in her mind.

When she finally found what to say, the former unicorn looked back at the Princess of Friendship and said "The very first time I encountered him was at Silky's spa where she made a beauty mask to both of us. Just so you know the truth, I was totally not going to eat the cucumber on my eyes that day. However, it's during the recent World Cup that I truly spent time with him, if fighting together against the forces of evil in a battle for the Multiverse counts as spending time with somepony. I can't really say that we are close but I hope that he will open his heart to me eventually so we can start building a relationship."

Twilight would've soon  performed a Spit-take, spraying her tea across the room at the mention of the Multiverse "T..The Multiverse theory is real!?, Tell me everything about it! were there Different version's of you!? did they have Different Magik and Tec-" She soon cleared her throat and recollected herself" E..Ehm... I'm glad to hear Angel trusted you enough that He fought alongside you, And Definitely not eat Cucumber's" She chuckled.

"He... Is Special, But it was my fault they are like what He is now..."

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Any idea where ?" Ghost asked, Seemingly distracted by this new quest!

"... You're supposed to be the smart one here mister bunny Ha Ha Ha! Well if you ask me.... To where theres a lot of books would be a great start! And preferably someone who is wise and knowledgeable in books and magic. Knowing you. You'd definitely know someone who can assist us in that."

• Brohoof 1

Glorixel stepped forward, "Princess Twilight, we are Glory Feather and Pixel Bit, or we were... We were fused together, but during the multiverse thing, our friend Saturn Ring was there, if we could get in contact with her... She could help explain!" she said, talking all too quickly. 

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-07-31 at 11:17 PM, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

"... You're supposed to be the smart one here mister bunny Ha Ha Ha! Well if you ask me.... To where theres a lot of books would be a great start! And preferably someone who is wise and knowledgeable in books and magic. Knowing you. You'd definitely know someone who can assist us in that."

"...Derpy ?" He said wondering just who it was they were talking about.

On 2023-08-01 at 12:05 AM, Saturn Ring said:

Glorixel stepped forward, "Princess Twilight, we are Glory Feather and Pixel Bit, or we were... We were fused together, but during the multiverse thing, our friend Saturn Ring was there, if we could get in contact with her... She could help explain!" she said, talking all too quickly. 

"Saturn...Ring ?" She said to them, confused as this was the first time of hearing about this pony.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

"...Derpy ?" He said wondering just who it was they were talking about.

"Then away we go to Derpy!...such a weird name for somepony who is knowledgeable in this stuff..."

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Saturn...Ring ?" She said to them, confused as this was the first time of hearing about this pony.

@Saturn Ring @Ghostie boi @StrawberryMilk Simp @Star heart 777

"Oooh! That's right! We are not in OUR dimension! In OUR dimension Saturn Ring exist but not in Ghostie's! Between, Glorixel, how did you end up in another realm? I used a portal generating mirror that I accidentally created but what about you..."

13 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

@Saturn Ring @Ghostie boi @StrawberryMilk Simp @Star heart 777

"Oooh! That's right! We are not in OUR dimension! In OUR dimension Saturn Ring exist but not in Ghostie's! Between, Glorixel, how did you end up in another realm? I used a portal generating mirror that I accidentally created but what about you..."

"Wait... you aren't talking about THAT Mirror are you ?" She asked, remembering the time She went to the Human realm via a Mirror.

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-08-02 at 3:05 AM, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

"Then away we go to Derpy!...such a weird name for somepony who is knowledgeable in this stuff..."

"You'll see" He told them, Soon hoping away... to a post office.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Ghostie boi said:

"Wait... you aren't talking about THAT Mirror are you ?" She asked, remembering the time She went to the Human realm via a Mirror.

"Naaaah! Mine is better! Who would have believed that using a star-shaped amber charged with interdimensionnal magic as a decoration for a mirror would turn it into a portal! I'm always learning new things!" Shiny Silvermoon responded with a wide smile like if it was completely normal.

57 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

"Naaaah! Mine is better! Who would have believed that using a star-shaped amber charged with interdimensionnal magic as a decoration for a mirror would turn it into a portal! I'm always learning new things!" Shiny Silvermoon responded with a wide smile like if it was completely normal.

Despite being of Queen and having to Act cool, Twilight did nothing of that, With a confused look on her face before clearing her throat to ask them: "Does Your me know about this orrr...?" She said whilst everyone else in the Hut had the same reaction, Including Zecora!

"Y..You have'ta Be Making this up...Right ?"

"Now Ya'll, I Reckon that Might be the Craziest Thang I ever Heard."

• Brohoof 1