Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Try to find ponies interested in RP painting

Lleys

Actually, there isn't a whole world or something right now, but I'll keep working on it when I draw RP

The story begins like this:

Lleys, your pen pal you haven't seen in a long time, recently started writing to you recommending you to play a game called "Welcome to Cigrila", but you've never heard of it or seen it on the market. , you try to ask it where the game came from, it keeps saying one of its friends made it, you go to the address it gave you, but when you open the door of its dilapidated home, you slip into a coma, When you wake up, you find yourself in a strange little room

实际上现在还没有一个完整的世界或其他东西,但我会边进行绘画RP边去完成它

故事开头是这样的:

与你很久没交流的笔友Lleys,最近开始给你写信推荐你去玩一款名叫欢迎来到西格里拉的游戏,但你从没听说过它,也没有从市面上看过它,你试图询问它游戏是哪来的,它总是说这是它的一位朋友制作的,你去了它给你的它的地址,但当你打开它那看起来破烂的家的门后,你昏迷了,醒来时,你发现你在一个奇怪的小房间里

This RP has the following rules and hints

01 Do not destroy large buildings without reason

02 Don't argue

03 Marysue Jacksu, go out and turn right

04 Please add weaknesses to your character

05 Allow evil

06 Please face everything according to the character's reaction

07 There will be strange original creatures and magic

08 Although it is based on the original pony world view, it is a pity that many of them are original

09 There will be character deaths, including yours

10 If the story is good I might animate it

11 Since it's a "game", I'll let you do it again after your character dies, but your character won't have that memory

12 oc is totally fine! But you need to write the form and pass the review

13 Follow the rules, don't break them

RP有以下规则和提示

01 无故随意毁坏大型建筑

02 不要争论

03 玛丽苏杰克苏,出门右转

04 请给你的角色添加弱点

05 允许十恶不赦

06 请遵循你的角色会有的反应来面对一切

07 会有奇怪的原创生物与魔法

08 虽然在原小马世界观的基础上,但很抱歉的是很多都是原创的

09 会有角色死亡情节,包括你的角色

10 如果故事很精彩,可能会做成动画

11而且由于是”游戏”所以在你角色的死亡后我会让你再来一遍,但你的角色不会有这方面的记忆

12 oc完全可以!但需要写表格并通过审核

13 遵循规则,请勿违背它

sheet:

Backstory:

Personality:

Magic Spells

Physical Description:

Skills/talents:

Dislikes:

然后绘画RP是这样的↓,如果还是没有看懂可以来询问我

Then draw RPlike this, if you still dont understand, you can ask me

drawrp.thumb.jpg.e80c5fa3e1c08427b26c5cb98bdd9e0c.jpg

Edited by Lleys

So for Example it'll be something like 

Sheet:( Don't know what to add for Sheet ???)

Backstory: Angel bunny but after a Accident involving Magic, It transformed him into a Ghost-like creature referred to as a Ghostkin, but since it's only 65% of him, He still has 35% of him as a Rabbit, Thus making him a Ghostling.

Personality: Wholesome and Heroic, but serious when needs to be.

Magic Spells:Spectral veil, Spirit cannon.

Physical Description: A Rabbit like creature, one that walk's on it's feet with some blue pattern's on it's body, along with strange eye's and blue ear's with a swirl in them.

Skills/talents: Able to do whatever a Ghost can... But still be alive, Baking, Sewing, being a goof-ball.

Likes: Making ponies happy, Nice-ness, Saving ponies, Cracking Joke's, Baking.

Dislikes: Evil, Harm to ponies and creature's if not need not be needed, Being unable to save someone.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Ghostie boi said:

例如,它会是这样的 

工作表:(不知道要为工作表添加什么???)

背景故事:天使兔子,但在一场涉及魔法的事故后,它把他变成了一种类似幽灵的生物, 称为幽灵人,但由于他只有65%,所以他仍然有35%的兔子身分,从而使他成为鬼灵。

性格:健康且英勇,但在需要时也很严肃。

年龄:属兔18岁

性别:男

法术:幽灵纱、灵炮。

物理描述:一种类似兔子的生物,用脚走路,身上有一些蓝色图案,还有奇怪的眼睛和蓝色的耳朵,里面有漩涡。

技能/天赋:能够做幽灵能做的任何事情……但仍然活着,烘焙,缝纫,做个傻瓜。

喜欢:让小马开心、友善、拯救小马、讲笑话、烘焙。

不喜欢:邪恶,对小马和生物的伤害(如果不需要的话),无法拯救某人。

cool ! Actually, "sheet" means the following is a table, my translator tells me so:yeahno:

Also, how tall is it?:mlp_please:

( Also don't know if it's like I post and you draw something or I draw something and then you draw something ?)

The Ghostling would've rubbed the side of his temple looking around him confused at what happened... and how Long He's been here...

He'd soon got to his feet and began to rethink. "Ok... you got a message, went to this location, and then woke up in this place... Could somepony have knocked me out with blunt force ?, Or perhap's a spell trap was placed ?" He told himself, before deciding to look around the place to get a bigger picture on what had happened to Him.

1 hour ago, Ghostbit/Angel said:

( Also don't know if it's like I post and you draw something or I draw something and then you draw something ?)

The Ghostling would've rubbed the side of his temple looking around him confused at what happened... and how Long He's been here...

He'd soon got to his feet and began to rethink. "Ok... you got a message, went to this location, and then woke up in this place... Could somepony have knocked me out with blunt force ?, Or perhap's a spell trap was placed ?" He told himself, before deciding to look around the place to get a bigger picture on what had happened to Him.

You find a door in front of your eyes, you try to find something else here, but you can't see anything but this door

剧情01.png

3 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

@Lleys

If you want to RP, you should open up a thread in the Casual RP section. Interest Checks isn't for Roleplaying - thank you. :coco:

Oh, sorry. my bad:ButtercupLaugh: