Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls • High School RP

GeneralDirection

(edited)
2 hours ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

Ed was in the middle of class writing out an assignment. 

He felt as if coming out of daze as ever since he met that strange Light and touched that crystal his head felt rather funny. 

It seemed to go away after a while and now he felt more focused and alert. 

The final bell rang and he was headed out towards the door and that's when he spotted Light with what looked his friends.

Time to make some new friends and learn a bit more about this Light...

"Hi ya Light, Ready to enjoy the weekend?" 

" oh i wish..." light sighed even though he has a slight grin on his face... Or probably a smile?

He continues to talk to you as his attention is with the two girls.

" Im letting @Shiny Silvermoon handle the fates... But in the end, her shenanigans and ways to change faith is quite.... Hmm selfish." 

He'd then properly face you and apologize.

" sorry about that. I shouldn't be so rude to you, its just that... Not paying attention on Shiny could cost you a croissant on the head." He cautiously warned Ed about Shiny.

" and as per my day... Its pretty much just this... Unless.... You have plans that i can partake in?" He asked Ed.

" maybe joining you can be productive for me and the anomaly hunt.

@shadowmoon Dancer

Edited by Evil Pink One

@Evil Pink One

"A croissant on the...  Uh... head? 

"Uh riiiiight. Say could all of us go some place a bit more private. I got some juicy info on the Sunset chick that y'all might want to know about but I don't want it getting out capiche?"

He grinned a wicked smile at saying the last part while carefully looking around at other students but no one other than Light really seemed to be paying much attention.

(Trying something out about Sunset. Not cannon but thought it would make for an interesting subplot since they never finished the series.)

9 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

( Ummm... Is there something deep happening here? I mean you arent.... having family problems IRL as well right?You wanna talk about it?:kindness:)

(Oh gosh no! I was just inspired by a youtuber to create Cosmic, their name is Rainbott, and they´re actually making a series called Eclipse of Harmony

I am kinda stressed out IRL, but that´s with  normal stuff like school and my insomnia, which keeps me up all night...) 

• Delighted Giggle 1

11 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

" well @Shiny Silvermoon, it seems your in trouble yet again. Will you get serious? Or brush it off with your croissant?" 

Light eagerly awaits what shiny would pull off.

"Since when do I brush off my problems? Plus, this is not a problem! It's someone who suffers! I'll show you that friendship can go through everything! Even this situation or what you call anomalies!" Shiny responded to White Light.

2 hours ago, TheREALSaturnRing said:

(Oh gosh no! I was just inspired by a youtuber to create Cosmic, their name is Rainbott, and they´re actually making a series called Eclipse of Harmony

I am kinda stressed out IRL, but that´s with  normal stuff like school and my insomnia, which keeps me up all night...) 

(Awwwwww! If you ever need to speak to someone, please know that I will always be there for you! :kindness:)

14 hours ago, Cosmic Spark said:

Cosmic...didn´t understand, she´d lost everything, Trixie too...How couldn´t this girl see that she was not safe to be around, how did this start...Why was it Trixie that had become her friend in the first place, and why had she become so different than she was when Cosmic first met her...what was it about all of this...If her parents had cared enough, she would have been...happy. 

"Maybe you could even tell us about an activity that you'd like to do and maybe we could propose it and have fun together! What do you think?" Shiny said to Cosmic Spark with a caring smile.

(OOC: bshshshbjiji, sorry for taking a bit to respond! Was doing stuff!) 

¨F-Find Trixie? Maybe try to fix our friendship? Do you think?¨ Cosmic Spark said, shuffling her leg on the floor, and looking down

3 minutes ago, TheREALSaturnRing said:

(OOC: bshshshbjiji, sorry for taking a bit to respond! Was doing stuff!) 

¨F-Find Trixie? Maybe try to fix our friendship? Do you think?¨ Cosmic Spark said, shuffling her leg on the floor, and looking down

Shiny abandonned the idea to take part in the activity event and decided to focus on Cosmic Spark's well being instead. "Maybe another time... She's more important than the scenario..." Shiny whispered to herself, breaking the 4th wall.

She then approached Cosmic Spark and said, with a supportive tone of voice, "If it's what you want, then this is what we will do."

6 hours ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

He grinned a wicked smile at saying the last part while carefully looking around at other students but no one other than Light really seemed to be paying much attention.

" hmm go on." Light was curious.

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Since when do I brush off my problems? Plus, this is not a problem! It's someone who suffers! I'll show you that friendship can go through everything! Even this situation or what you call anomalies!" Shiny responded to White Light.

" hahahaha you are so naive shiny.. ah to be young..."

he grabs Shiny on top of her head.

" someone in trouble IS a problem that needs to be FIXED. unless you are THAT cruel to let someone stay in trouble!" Light was genuinely confused at what is going on on Shiny's head.

" or maybe you are the anomaly?"

"Be careful with your words Shiny! I know you made a mistake on what you just said but others might not and mistook what you genuinely said."

Hed release his hands on her head and pat her at her shoulders.

" Shiny... You're nice.... But you have to take some things seriously. Or else you'll end up regretting it." His eyes shine red and face quite serious.

3 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Maybe you could even tell us about an activity that you'd like to do and maybe we could propose it and have fun together! What do you think?" Shiny said to Cosmic Spark with a caring smile.

" there you go again Shiny... Your all croissant... What about the other person who is suggesting about the hotdog?"

2 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Shiny abandonned the idea to take part in the activity event and decided to focus on Cosmic Spark's well being instead. "Maybe another time... She's more important than the scenario..." Shiny whispered to herself, breaking the 4th wall.

She then approached Cosmic Spark and said, with a supportive tone of voice, "If it's what you want, then this is what we will do."

" you can be selfish sometimes." Light begins to split himself into 2.

The other one would go to @shadowmoon Dancer 

And the other would follow Shiny for a while 

" well Ed sorry for seeing that. so what troubles you about Sunset?"

6 hours ago, TheREALSaturnRing said:

am kinda stressed out IRL, but that´s with  normal stuff like school and my insomnia, which keeps me up all night...) 

( eat healthy foods, exercise and get tired from it. DO NOT TURN ON YOUR PHONE after the exercise. Take a good cold bath or warm but usually when you exercise you want you're pores closed.

Then after that bath go to sleep. 

Do not complain about the process and do it and you'll find out if it works. Fixing your insomnia gives you a clear mind and body which would probably solve your school problem. So fix your insomnia first. Because im sure the school problem is harder to fix than that insomnia... Hopefully. Its better to fix the easy one then leading to the hard one.)

(edited)

Ed and Light met up by the cemetery way out of the way from where they were.

He took a deep breath, sighed and then pointed at the gravestone which read: R.I.P. SUNSET SHIMMER BELOVED DAUGHTER. MAY YOUR LIGHT SHINE ON IN HEAVEN 1990-2012.

In the middle of the grave stone was a picture of the Sunset. Without any doubt it looked exactly like the Sunset that they had all seen in Canterlot High.

"THIS is what I wanted to show you. A cousin of mine had been here last month to lay flowers for his grandmother that he does every few years this time he saw this. Sunset joined our school around may 2013 and today it's  2016 but according to this she's been dead for no less than 3 years.

"I already looked into found her parents and no she never had siblings as she was an only child. So, no this isn't a twin sister or anything like that. What do you think this means because I sure would love a freakin' good explanation here..."

@Evil Pink One

Edited by shadowmoon Dancer

Light would look directly at @shadowmoon Dancer NOT at Ed.

" hmmm...."  He'd close his eyes and give a deep ponder. 

" sorry for spacing out Ed. It was quite rude. Its just...deeply troubling is all."

He'd give a bit of a pause. Before continuing.

"And of course sunset is still at our school. Alive and well. Too bad we can't go to her and disturb the natural laws of this world."

" FIRST before we can make any progression with this troubling revelation of yours, we have to break one of this worlds law... And to do that....ssssiiiiighhhhh."

With a heavy heart, he knows the answer.

" we gotta go ask Shiny....ehhhh."

(I think we can't interact with the ORIGINALS. we gotta ask permission with @Shiny Silvermoon if its okay but shes busy with her croissant. So maybe? I don't know .. maybe she'd let you play the other sunset.)

The duo heard a voice in the background, ¨maybe, she faked her death...¨ it was Cosmic Spark, she figured White and Ed would be confused as to why she´d be here, ¨I told Shiny I´d meet up with her tomorrow, and try to fix Trixie and I´s friendship....¨ she explained. 

13 minutes ago, Cosmic Spark said:

The duo heard a voice in the background, ¨maybe, she faked her death...¨ it was Cosmic Spark, she figured White and Ed would be confused as to why she´d be here, ¨I told Shiny I´d meet up with her tomorrow, and try to fix Trixie and I´s friendship....¨ she explained. 

" Aaahh~~ ahmm sorry for that. I easily get jumpy when someone pinkie pies me at my back."

He fixes his composure.

" well... Finally. We are able to meat face to face. A proper introduction is in order then."

He presents a hand to be shaken. 

" my name is White Light."

Cosmic then introduced herself, ¨Cosmic, Cosmic Spark...Sorry for the trouble back at the school, I just, haven´t had the best life...Trixie was my only friend...I just wanted to fix it...¨ she said, looking down sadly...Ed and White would then get a flashback of Unicorn Cosmic and Unicorn Trixie talking

Temp.thumb.png.3abbe89f2a65a151f1f346581235968a.png

Trixie: Cosmic, I used to think nopony understood me but you seem to get everything about me 

Cosmic: Really? I did too...I´ve never had a friend before, especially not in fillyhood....My parents were too busy tending to rich pony parties to spend time with me...

Trixie: My father was never truly there for me at all...I had to resort to making my rounds by doing fake magic tricks....

Cosmic: It took me FOREVER to learn magic just because my dad never taught me....My mom couldn´t, she´s an earth pony...

(OOC: I headcanon that Trixie didn´t always talk in the third person, but she started doing it because she wanted to sound like an upperclass pony.....Pic by PhantomThorns again)

The flashback would end and the three would be back in the present day...

1 hour ago, TheREALSaturnRing said:

Cosmic then introduced herself, ¨Cosmic, Cosmic Spark...Sorry for the trouble back at the school, I just, haven´t had the best life...Trixie was my only friend...I just wanted to fix it...¨ she said, looking down sadly...Ed and White would then get a flashback of Unicorn Cosmic and Unicorn Trixie talking

Temp.thumb.png.3abbe89f2a65a151f1f346581235968a.png

Trixie: Cosmic, I used to think nopony understood me but you seem to get everything about me 

Cosmic: Really? I did too...I´ve never had a friend before, especially not in fillyhood....My parents were too busy tending to rich pony parties to spend time with me...

Trixie: My father was never truly there for me at all...I had to resort to making my rounds by doing fake magic tricks....

Cosmic: It took me FOREVER to learn magic just because my dad never taught me....My mom couldn´t, she´s an earth pony...

(OOC: I headcanon that Trixie didn´t always talk in the third person, but she started doing it because she wanted to sound like an upperclass pony.....Pic by PhantomThorns again)

The flashback would end and the three would be back in the present day...

Light would be wide eyed and shocked at what he just experienced.

" did... Did you just forced us to watch your... Past!?" Light was amazed and shocked by this.

" do you know what that means? You are an alicorn threat level. If you could bring us to your flashback, you can practically bring us anywhere from your memory! Im just glad you didn't put us on a bottomless pit."

1 hour ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

Ed Froze. 

"What do you meant `this` world!? uh last I checked there's only one earth. You care to explain?" 

(he thinks the supernatural events came from  earth and doesn't know about Equestria just FYI @Evil Pink One )

" well you've seen the forced 4th wall breaking flash back. I hope that explained a lot of things to you Ed.... Thanks cosmic spark." He'd then put a hand on her shoulder to pat on.

" well you two... Maybe we can work something out about this predicament as it looks like we can help each other.

" you and your obsession with sunset. And you with Master Trixie."

@shadowmoon Dancer @TheREALSaturnRing

• Shocked 1

Cosmic would be confused at White´s statement, ¨forced? I didn´t force you to, it just kinda...happened....¨ she then heard White say something about helping her with re-befriending Trixie, but when she heard him call her ¨Master Trixie¨ she became confused once more ¨what do you mean by ´Master Trixie´?¨ she asked. 

• Excited 1

17 minutes ago, Cosmic Spark said:

Cosmic would be confused at White´s statement, ¨forced? I didn´t force you to, it just kinda...happened....¨ she then heard White say something about helping her with re-befriending Trixie, but when she heard him call her ¨Master Trixie¨ she became confused once more ¨what do you mean by ´Master Trixie´?¨ she asked. 

"Oh ... Um ... I'm greatly indebted to her... I actually consider her as one of my mothers." He bowed gently.

" seeing that you were once close friends and know how lonely master Trixie was back then... Why wouldn't i not help you get back your friendship? Its like hitting 2 stones with one bird."

@TheREALSaturnRing

Cosmic looked really excited, ¨you WILL? Oh thank you!¨ she said jumping around excitedly, Cosmic was acting so different than she had been in the other world, one moment she was planning to take down the royal Princesses and the next she was ecstatic over repairing an old friendship...What was HAPPENING? Perhaps it was the thought of being Trixie´s friend again that was sparking this friendliness within her. Although, there was still the grudge she had with Starlight beforehand, what would she do then? She shrugged and thought, ´I´ll cross THAT bridge when we get there¨ 

7 minutes ago, Cosmic Spark said:

Cosmic looked really excited, ¨you WILL? Oh thank you!¨ she said jumping around excitedly, Cosmic was acting so different than she had been in the other world, one moment she was planning to take down the royal Princesses and the next she was ecstatic over repairing an old friendship...What was HAPPENING? Perhaps it was the thought of being Trixie´s friend again that was sparking this friendliness within her. Although, there was still the grudge she had with Starlight beforehand, what would she do then? She shrugged and thought, ´I´ll cross THAT bridge when we get there¨ 

" you're having that evil look again... You're scheming something arent ya?" He said as he looked closely at Cosmic.

" Anyway... What caused your falling out?"

¨What? I´m not planning anything, except for how to fix my grudge against someone who...took my place, sort of...Anyways, it was nothing between us, Celestia didn´t want me hanging out with her because she was a ¨bad pon-er, person¨ but it made me mad, because she wasn´t a bad person, she just had it rough, like I did...Careless parents, no friends...we were practically the same...Anyways, my temper caught ahold of me and I lost control and lashed out at her, something happened and I was gone for a while, I come back and Trixie....forgot about me...¨ Cosmic said, she trailed off at the last part. 

9 minutes ago, Cosmic Spark said:

¨What? I´m not planning anything, except for how to fix my grudge against someone who...took my place, sort of...Anyways, it was nothing between us, Celestia didn´t want me hanging out with her because she was a ¨bad pon-er, person¨ but it made me mad, because she wasn´t a bad person, she just had it rough, like I did...Careless parents, no friends...we were practically the same...Anyways, my temper caught ahold of me and I lost control and lashed out at her, something happened and I was gone for a while, I come back and Trixie....forgot about me...¨ Cosmic said, she trailed off at the last part. 

" hehe... No need to hide that you are a pony.... You practically showed us your flash back remember?"

Light would come near her and suggest.

" well while we're at it, lets be friends and find a way to fix it shall we?" 

1 hour ago, Evil Pink One said:

Light would be wide eyed and shocked at what he just experienced.

" did... Did you just forced us to watch your... Past!?" Light was amazed and shocked by this.

" do you know what that means? You are an alicorn threat level. If you could bring us to your flashback, you can practically bring us anywhere from your memory! Im just glad you didn't put us on a bottomless pit."

" well you've seen the forced 4th wall breaking flash back. I hope that explained a lot of things to you Ed.... Thanks cosmic spark." He'd then put a hand on her shoulder to pat on.

" well you two... Maybe we can work something out about this predicament as it looks like we can help each other.

" you and your obsession with sunset. And you with Master Trixie."

@shadowmoon Dancer @TheREALSaturnRing

(Does your character uses magic to break the 4th wall?) @Evil Pink One

• Excited 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, shadowmoon Dancer said:

(Does your character uses magic to break the 4th wall?) @Evil Pink One

( lights original mother was pinkie... So i dont know he learned it from her.( orphan btw not really blood)

( also that 4th wall breaking is very highly advance)

9 minutes ago, Cosmic Spark said:

¨Since we both know Trixie, it shouldn´t be hard to find her, I´m sure she´ll be in the auditorium or something, let´s look for her tomorrow,¨ Cosmic said, gave White a wave goodbye and left....

THE NEXT DAY...

"..... Cosmic wait!.... Your Trixie is from Equestria where you originally are. The trixie in the auditorium is NOT the trixie you know." He worriedly point out.

Edited by Evil Pink One

¨Then how do we find THE Trixie?¨ Cosmic asked White, looking worried, and a bit cold since it was sort of getting dark out...She was crossing her arms to keep herself warm, as she was only wearing a purple sweater and white sweatpants, did her bow even count as clothing, really?