Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hello!

scenelulamoon

greetings everypony! my name is ryan (he/she), i'm 21 yrs old, and i've been watching mlp:fim since it was first broadcasted! i was always an mlp fan in general since i was a child, i had a really wide collection of g3 ponies growing up! so yes im a fandom elder and local old fart, lol. my favorite pony is trixie, obvi, but my favorite from mane 6 is rarity :3 i hope i can make some friends here with you all and have lots of fun! bye for now! <3 

• Brohoof 6

1 minute ago, Trot Shuffle said:

Had? What happened with your G3 collection? :sealed:

unfortunately, when i was 13 my mom had donated all of my old toys :( so i don't have any of them anymore!! trust me, i'm very sad about it, i miss them very dearly ;-; 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, scenelulamoon said:

greetings everypony! my name is ryan (he/she), i'm 21 yrs old, and i've been watching mlp:fim since it was first broadcasted! i was always an mlp fan in general since i was a child, i had a really wide collection of g3 ponies growing up! so yes im a fandom elder and local old fart, lol. my favorite pony is trixie, obvi, but my favorite from mane 6 is rarity :3 i hope i can make some friends here with you all and have lots of fun! bye for now! <3 

Hello Ryan! It's nice to meet you! Welcome to the forums! Everypony is pretty nice here. I think it's pretty awesome that your favorite pony is Trixie as Starlight is one of my favorites! Rarity is pretty awesome too! I love her inflections and pronunciations, she's such a darling. Anyway, I'll see ya around new buddy!

1 minute ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

at least it was donated instead of thrown away so maybe some other folks picked them up and got to enjoy them :)

yes absolutely! i hope someone else is loving them as much as i did when i was little ^^ 

• Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, scenelulamoon said:

Welcome to the Forums Ryan:mlp_yeehaa:  Interested in the magic you bring to this place:Rara: and to us friends:lookup:  

• Brohoof 3

13 hours ago, scenelulamoon said:

Yoo, welcome! You are third pony! Hehe /)

• Brohoof 2