What foods/drink did you enjoy growing up that you wouldn't touch today?

Reecejackox

• 10 months later...

Birds Eye Fish Fingers Original Crumb 1kg
Good ol' fish fingers, I use to love them! but as I grew up anything fish or seafood really started to become less enticing so I stopped eating them

• Brohoof 1

I don’t really drink juice at all anymore, loved it when I was a kid though. Just too much sugar, even with no added sugar some juices can get close to pop/soda levels of sugar. much rather eat a whole piece of fruit instead.

• Brohoof 2

18 hours ago, Snow said:

Birds Eye Fish Fingers Original Crumb 1kg
Good ol' fish fingers, I use to love them! but as I grew up anything fish or seafood really started to become less enticing so I stopped eating them

I really didn't like fish sticks for a long time either then a while ago out of blue I saw them in the store and they sounded really good so I got a bag. They're really good air fried with ketchup! :love:

• smile 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2024-08-08 at 4:56 PM, ThatPinkPone said:

Hmmm, I used to like baloney, now I rarely eat it, I don't like the texture, really wet to me when left in the package

I totally get this. When I was a kid, I used to love bologna, but then I switched to real meat, and it was like night and day. The last time I tried bologna, it just tasted so processed and weird.