Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MYM chapter 6 countdown

Steve Piranha

6 hours ago, Savygriffs said:

Eeeeee! I've managed to avoid spoilers for this long, I better not get spoiled now!

Don’t worry, I ain’t posting spoilers here :fluttershy:. Now that it’s nighttime here :oh_golly:

I have my trope bingo card ready.  I'm counting on Sparky being the son or descendant of Spike, and Allura being a new recurring villain after Opaline.  What does everyone else have?  

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, AlbaTross said:

I have my trope bingo card ready.  I'm counting on Sparky being the son or descendant of Spike, and Allura being a new recurring villain after Opaline.  What does everyone else have?  

Nothing, I just about to watch horses now that I woke up :proud:

6 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Nothing, I just about to watch horses now that I woke up :proud:

I'll have to wait until I get home from work to watch MYM, but I decided why not, and watched the spoilery new chapter of TYT anyways, and...I'm actually kind of hopeful for the direction of the series going forward?  Hopefully the whole thing with Spike and the dragons is the last of the AU fanfic, and G5 can focus on just being G5 going forward.  More importantly, it looks as though G5 is finally expanding its world, so I can't complain about that.  I'll have to see how things play out in Chapter 6.