Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MYM Chapter 6 Spoiled by New TYT Recap Episode

Misty Shadow

An important warning to all G5 fans who don't want to be spoiled... 

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0

Yeah, Hasbro has screwed up BIG TIME, completely spoiling Make Your Mark Chapter 6 with the new Tell Your Tale episode recapping it because waiting just a little longer to make TYT weekly again made too much sense. :Angry-zip: For this reason, I will not be watching the new TYT episode until after I have watched MYM Chapter 6 next week. If you're going to do the same as me to avoid spoilers, be warned, they're already out there

Edited by Misty Shadow
Added more detail.
  • Brohoof 3
  • Sad 1

• The title was changed to MYM Chapter 6 Spoiled by New TYT Recap Episode

Too late! I already watched it before seeing the post :'v hope C6 is still full of surprises...

Will the post talking about the episode be made? if so, then I think it would be good to add something like "MyM C6 spoilers" to the title

Edited by Rafa Stary
Remove repeated text

6 hours ago, Misty Shadow said:

An important warning to all G5 fans who don't want to be spoiled... 

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0

Yeah, Hasbro has screwed up BIG TIME, completely spoiling Make Your Mark Chapter 6 with the new Tell Your Tale episode recapping it because waiting just a little longer to make TYT weekly again made too much sense. :Angry-zip: For this reason, I will not be watching the new TYT episode until after I have watched MYM Chapter 6 next week. If you're going to do the same as me to avoid spoilers, be warned, they're already out there

Mdash strikes again haha!