Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Chocolate Milk Festival!!!

Shiny Silvermoon

@Ge0rge @Props Valroa @CocoCody @Felis Amafeles @Skylight Scintillate @Nitobit @Silverspark184 @Auroraderp @Evil Pink One @Ghostie boi @Kramathia @SaturnAltAccount @GodlyWolf @TheRockARooster @Dynamo Pad @Trot Shuffle @Sparklefan1234 @Earth Prince StarHeart @14Fan @Winter Storm @Hadrien @BoopMan @Captain of Fun @ZiggWheelsManning

Greetings, everypony! You might wonder why I tagged all of you, dear friends! The reason is because I wanted to get as much ponies as possible to participate to this! However, I encourage any pony who is reading this, no matter if you were tagged or not, to stay and participate... :mlp_yeehaa:

So what is this exactly? Excellent question, myself! A few weeks ago, during a game of truth or dare, @Planeswalker Silky dared a pony that I will not name, who had feelings for me, to do this :

Spoiler

17044121754572.thumb.png.5f62d10fd489f40f3333a46574782a6e.png

She used his feelings against himself to put me, her own sister, in a difficult situation by making him post on my profile a love poem written for me.

I already knew that the mysterious pony had feelings for me and we already had a calm discussion about it together, because of which I didn't feel embarassed at all by the poem. But still, was I going to let Silky unpunished after this betrayal? No, I wasn't! So I warned her in the same post that I would get my revenge and, even if the pony that we must not name told me that he didn't want me to avenge him, I was not going to break the pinkie promise I made to myself this day. So I decided that I was going to prank her back. In fact, I wanted this prank to be as big or even bigger than the one she did to me! I wanted to set up the ultimate prank... :sneer:

The only problem was that I had no idea how to do that! I didn't even do a single prank in my entire life! :awwthanks:

I needed help... Luckily, I knew the perfect Draconequus for the job! An expert in chaos known all around the MLP Forums for being a legendary prankster and a lunch thief... I'm talking about the one and only @Aticus the Adequate. I knew that he wasn't going to refuse my proposal because, seriously, in which reality was he not going to accept creating the ultimate prank with me? Aticus even wanted to get his revenge on Silky for something she did to him but I'll let him tell his own story! :jazz-hooves-please:

Together, we imaginated a prank that was totally not going to be excessive at all! :ticking:

You are probably telling yourself "Nice story but why am I here?" and this is what my business partner, Aticus, is about to tell you...

A Dark, Silky Night

Once upon a midnight dreary

I reached into my fridge, weak and weary

Eager to taste the comfort and love

Of the best kind of milk that had come from above

It is mana, it is life

It frees me of my strife

Never again will anyone take

What has left me smiling in my wake

As I wrap my wings around the glass

I start to lap as the hours pass

Desperate to feel that chocolatey splendor

To you, my dear, I willfully surrender...

But ho, what is this?

Within my ignorant bliss

I failed to find

What someone had left behind

A note, square and white,

Laid within my sight

Upon the shelf in the milk's cold stead

I resigned myself

Beside myself

And studied the note, which read:

CLICK HERE FOR FREE CHOCCY MILK

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 4
  • Shocked 2
  • Excited 2
  • Hugs 1

I put hot sauce and a little sea salt in mine. Gives it fire and a nice sweet n salty kick.

Maybe something weak like jalapeno hot sauce you know don't want to kill the taste with habanero or anything too strong for the chocolate milk flavor.

Hot sauce, sea salt and chocolate.milk is the best.

• Delighted Giggle 1

(edited)

:double-shock: Ú...
LEVIS EST FORTÚNA

ERGÓ BIBAMUS :kirin:

:double-shock: Oh

Fate is fickle

Ergo let's drunk :kirin:

Edited by Felis Amafeles
I changed two words. It's more accurate
  • Excited 1

I still have no idea what this is about.

Also @Shiny Silvermoon, what in the hay?! Why didn't you tag me for this? Don't you know that there is a tradition going around where people tag me for stuff against my will and I have to participate? :yeahno: I'm suppose to be a victim of forced participation!

Can I get white chocolate milk? :mlp_icwudt:

• Hugs 3

*spit shots her chocolate milk* 

Atticus was also behind this and claiming that I had done something to him??? ME?! The perfect angel of angelic angels who wouldn’t DARE do …0h who am I kidding, it’s Aticus and he most likely deserved it. :pout:

Ahem!!! Anyway!! Love is a beautiful thing to celebrate and love poems are like the velvet embrace of sweet chocolate milk! Everyone should get one — whoa what’s this??? *reads the poem* Dx  

WOW!!!!! I’m sitting here laying in my bed. It’s 9pm. After a long day of work and I thought “oh man now I can sleep!!

…. I see @Aticus the Adequatein BRIGHT DELIGHT in his car chilling and drinking chocolate milk.. 

I’m jealous. I shall be avenged…

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Excited 2

Silky pranks Shiny with a love poem. Shiny :

1704505723726.gif.6dfbafd00cd4b7bf04d08eac8f766ac3.gif

The Tartarus is working in the shadows to win the World Cup. Shiny :

1704505758041.thumb.png.0d77232877ad8c50cfa2f6319b7a3827.png

Somepony is stealing Shiny's croissants and she has to retrieve them. Shiny :

1704505787036.jpg.4690c67051d1fa1bfe5f6c260f3d59ac.jpg

Now, the same unicorn trying to remember the genders of her friends :

1704505799308.jpg.0bee4b6670c3da013ea89989f9432386.jpg

• Delighted Giggle 3

13 minutes ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

*spit shots her chocolate milk* 

Atticus was also behind this and claiming that I had done something to him??? ME?! The perfect angel of angelic angels who wouldn’t DARE do …0h who am I kidding, it’s Aticus and he most likely deserved it. :pout:

Ahem!!! Anyway!! Love is a beautiful thing to celebrate and love poems are like the velvet embrace of sweet chocolate milk! Everyone should get one — whoa what’s this??? *reads the poem* Dx  

WOW!!!!! I’m sitting here laying in my bed. It’s 9pm. After a long day of work and I thought “oh man now I can sleep!!

…. I see @Aticus the Adequatein BRIGHT DELIGHT in his car chilling and drinking chocolate milk.. 

I’m jealous. I shall be avenged…

Yeah, this has been brewing in my head for quite some time, Silks. So when @Shiny Silvermoon approached me with this offer, well... How could I refuse? 

I hope you remember my face, absorbing that chocolate milk right in front of you. Tormenting you as you don't get a drop of it. :Daydreaming:

All those pinches and punches you delivered against me? They all had a consequence! NOW FIRE BACK WITH WHATEVER YOU WILL, ATICUS ALWAYS GETS HIS PONY. AND HIS MILK. :Cozy:

• Delighted Giggle 3
  • Excited 1

16 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

I still have no idea what this is about.

Also @Shiny Silvermoon, what in the hay?! Why didn't you tag me for this? Don't you know that there is a tradition going around where people tag me for stuff against my will and I have to participate? :yeahno: I'm suppose to be a victim of forced participation!

Can I get white chocolate milk? :mlp_icwudt:

*Gives chocolate milk to @Samurai Equine.*

Pardon me! I didn't know that! I'll be happy to follow the tradition next time! :Daydreaming:

12 hours ago, Nitobit said:

Are we getting free choccy milk? :catface:

17045066458374424115034255360273.jpg.932be2d779de8723d03e4b246bdd84a4.jpg

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Excited 1
  • Party! 1

i wanna do a poem too!

Umm... Hmm..

My igloo is cool

This snowball is cool

Chocolate milk is cool too! :yay:

*stuffing my face into a bowl of chocolate milk*

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

13 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Ooh, I'd like some chocolate milk. However, I'm still a bit confused about how this festival is supposed to work? 

LOOK, @Aticus the Adequate!!! THEY ARE CONFUSED!!! LOOK AT THE CHAOS WE CREATED!!! :manic-laughter:

Everything goes according to plans... Now drink your chocolate milk, @Skylight Scintillate! *Gives a chocolate milk.*

• Delighted Giggle 2

28 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Ooh, I'd like some chocolate milk. However, I'm still a bit confused about how this festival is supposed to work? 

THERE WAS NO FESTIVAL IT WAS ALL A SHAM AS THEY DRANK ALL OF IT IN FRONT OF OUR DROUGHT FACES D:

image.pngUs watching Atticus inhale all the choccy milk.. 

• Delighted Giggle 4

5 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

Rocky would love some choccy milk. :D

Here you go! *Gives chocolate milk.*

5 minutes ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

THERE WAS NO FESTIVAL IT WAS ALL A SHAM AS THEY DRANK ALL OF IT IN FRONT OF OUR DROUGHT FACES D:

image.pngUs watching Atticus inhale all the choccy milk.. 

Don't worry, everypony will have chocolate milk! Except you Silky!

17045082623822048008460495093861.gif.248493dc0d3547764b31b40abddd4ae6.gif

3 minutes ago, SaturnAltAccount said:

N-No C-Choccy Milk? :scoota-sad:

NO CHOCCY MILK!??!?! :angry:

YOU SHALL FACE THY WRATH OF SATURN THE THIRSTY!!! :Cozy:

*Puts a straw in Saturn's mouth with a little box of chocolate milk at the end.*

1704508391227.png.ef45276cee7503575baf98bae662f3e1.png

• Party! 1
  • Hugs 1

1 minute ago, Felis Amafeles said:

Future historians will name this event "Moon Revenge" :maud:

Nah! They will just name "The revenge of Shiny and Aticus"! :arethosehands:

This Metal Gear Rising meme describes perfectly this turn of events! Silky being the girl on the left, Aticus and I being Sundowner on the right :

• Delighted Giggle 1

18 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Nah! They will just name "The revenge of Shiny and Aticus"! :arethosehands:

This Metal Gear Rising meme describes perfectly this turn of events! Silky being the girl on the left, Aticus and I being Sundowner on the right :

Makes total sense... Mhm....

• smile 1