Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Character transformation theories

Lawyer Slip

I was thinking about Equestria girls for a while, and I then thought, what if other creatures went through the portal? What would happen to them? :scoots:

Place your theories below and converse! :squee:

One of my theories is that, if Tirek were to go through, he would remain unchanged. 

(edited)

If Gummy went through the portal, do you think he would become a stuffed animal or would he stay the same? As for the other Mane 6's pets (besides Spike), I would imagine they'd stay the same considering they're identical to their human world counterparts.

Edited by KPackratt
Clarification.

6 hours ago, KPackratt said:

If Gummy went through the portal, do you think he would become a stuffed animal or would he stay the same? As for the other Mane 6's pets (besides Spike), I would imagine they'd stay the same considering they're identical to their human world counterparts.

Actually I think it would be funny if Gummy just became a full-blown Dinosaur who could talk and all he did was question life as he went on rampages.

7 minutes ago, Octavia Heartstrings said:

Discord would definitely remain unchanged, and I can't imagine him having a human counterpart either. The same goes for any of the Changelings, though they could take on a human form if they wanted to.

That theory I really like >_>

• 1 month later...
(edited)

My personal theory about spike is the portal magic had never handled a dragon before and freaked the hecko gecko out and made him something random.

Edited by Sunny_Skyes