Rafa Stary Makes Free Art

Rafa Stary

On 2024-07-05 at 4:21 AM, Rafa Stary said:

I'm really not convinced that the other users here still want their specific arts, so the list is now empty. Anyone who got your request removed from the list and still want for me to do it, please warn me! You don't need to redo your post, just say that you still want your drawing and I'll reconsider it! Thanks for understanding! :Tempest:

I have not lost interest; I would still like to see how you would fulfill my request, if you were interested.

On 2024-04-12 at 5:19 PM, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

If willing, I would be interested to see your interpretation of Luna and Celestia in uniform (references below). Given that the uniform can be rather ornate -- hence time consuming to draw -- it can be as simple or as ornate as you prefer. I prefer an anthropomorphic depiction, but pony is also fine if you prefer that. No particular preference for pose and background except that it is generally appropriate for something like an official portrait.

image.thumb.png.32da0985622a1f5d412af988d79ddf25.png1200x0.jpg12cb5771850147.5bd30c25400ee.jpg

I seem to remember, for example, a request thread in the past where a particular user often asked when his request would be finished, when he really should have been more patient.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

I have not lost interest; I would still like to see how you would fulfill my request, if you were interested.

I seem to remember, for example, a request thread in the past where a particular user often asked when his request would be finished, when he really should have been more patient.

Sorry, it's that Zigg and Lawyer were the only ones to continue commenting, and in one of the latest drawings I delivered, the user behind that request just didn't show up (and he's still active), and I kept saying that people should warn me if they aren't interested in the requests anymore, but no one did, so I decided to reset the list because of that, but thanks, I'm going to add your back to the list! :squee:

2 hours ago, PerlsteinProps said:

I'll DM you my request if thats okay?

Still waiting for it :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Rafa Stary said:

Sorry, it's that Zigg and Lawyer were the only ones to continue commenting, and in one of the latest drawings I delivered, the user behind that request just didn't show up (and he's still active), and I kept saying that people should warn me if they aren't interested in the requests anymore, but no one did, so I decided to reset the list because of that, but thanks, I'm going to add your back to the list! :squee:

Thank you.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

Thank you.

Almost forgot, do you want to add or change something about your request? Or it's the same as in the original post?

21 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

Thanks Everyone :BrightMacContent:! Feel free to ask for more if you want!

May i add my Kirin Request again? :3c

• smile 1

@Rafa Stary

Could I add a request of Sweetie Belle (Equestia Girls version) standing on a metal platform while wearing a black Imperial TIE pilot suit, holding a black Imperial pilot helmet on one hand, clinching her fist with another hand and Sweetie Belle showing an evil smile?  Just don't draw any of the hoses that connect the helmet to the life support panel on the pilot's chest as that'll make it very silly.  Space background and your choice of either TIE Interceptor (from Return of the Jedi) or TIE fighter (blue design from Empire Strikes Back) if the Interceptor proves too difficult and complicated to work on.  Similar to the Y-wing, Scootaloo and Fluttershy drawing.  

• smile 1

On 2024-07-07 at 7:30 AM, TechnoZ said:

May i add my Kirin Request again? :3c

Of course, it's the same as in the original post or you want to change it?

On 2024-07-07 at 4:31 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

@Rafa Stary

Could I add a request of Sweetie Belle (Equestia Girls version) standing on a metal platform while wearing a black Imperial TIE pilot suit, holding a black Imperial pilot helmet on one hand, clinching her fist with another hand and Sweetie Belle showing an evil smile?  Just don't draw any of the hoses that connect the helmet to the life support panel on the pilot's chest as that'll make it very silly.  Space background and your choice of either TIE Interceptor (from Return of the Jedi) or TIE fighter (blue design from Empire Strikes Back) if the Interceptor proves too difficult and complicated to work on.  Similar to the Y-wing, Scootaloo and Fluttershy drawing.  

Added :squee:

• smile 1

16 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

Of course, it's the same as in the original post or you want to change it?

Yes, like my Original Post please :3

• smile 2

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, ThatPinkPone said:

Hmm, maybe Discord flying in an arch with Scootablue on his back while she has an evil grin? :huh:

Hmmm sorry, what exactly you mean by an arch? I tried searching for images of this and I'm not sure if what I saw is what you really want in the drawing, or is it? :awwthanks:💦